So trumppers are upset about Walz's retirement from Army...

This is the Reds starting the Swift Boating of Walz. When you cannot match an opponent's service, you attack it with lies and innuendo. Walz spent 24 years in a uniform. To Trump, he was a sucker.

Lets talk about bone spurs?
From being on the football team to "so sorry can't serve, bone spurs, you know".

His father's doctor "as a favor" (the doctor's daughters spilled the beans after the man died) gave a letter to Donny at the time certifying the spurs. No Xray ever appeared to settle the matter. You would think one might have been made and preserved but no.

24 years of service for Walz vs 4 years for Vance.

One of them has 6X the cred of the other.

No, that's not how it works. Walz QUIT the service when his unit was called up for duty in Iraq. With 24 years in, he could have retired and gotten his pension and other benefits. By quitting, he got nothing. That he did it right before a major deployment is to bag his unit rather than be there when they needed him most.

Walz is a shirker and in some sense a deserter. He ran from active duty in a combat zone.

No, that's not how it works. Walz QUIT the service when his unit was called up for duty in Iraq. With 24 years in, he could have retired and gotten his pension and other benefits. By quitting, he got nothing. That he did it right before a major deployment is to bag his unit rather than be there when they needed him most.

Walz is a shirker and in some sense a deserter. He ran from active duty in a combat zone.
Ole Bone Spurs is upset?

Lets talk about bone spurs?
Okay. Trump and Biden both used excuses to get out of being drafted. Clinton manipulated the rules and was a true draft dodger. Since only about 1 in 3 people drafted are actually accepted for service I don't see what Trump or Biden did as a particularly big deal. Clinton used an outright, provable, lie in signing up for ROTC in Arkansas and then once he was deferred to take that coursework, quit the program. That is true draft dodging.

Okay. Trump and Biden both used excuses to get out of being drafted. Clinton manipulated the rules and was a true draft dodger. Since only about 1 in 3 people drafted are actually accepted for service I don't see what Trump or Biden did as a particularly big deal. Clinton used an outright, provable, lie in signing up for ROTC in Arkansas and then once he was deferred to take that coursework, quit the program. That is true draft dodging.
it’s all draft dodging. I’d have done it myself.

The Magatards don't have much to say about Trump's military service.
There wasn't any. Just like tater head, saint barack, slick willy and a lot of other U.S. presidents. This moron? 24 years is respectable, and he could have just left it at that. But he embellished that! This is from his bio on the official state government site: "After 24 years in the Army National Guard, Command Sergeant Major Walz retired from the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion in 2005."

See that red bolded part? It might seem insignificant to you, but this putz was never a command sergeant major. It is a big deal. It is a special rank, and he never earned it. He retired as an E-8 Master Sergeant, not an E-9 command sergeant major, and he never even set foot in a war zone.

fucking anti American POS

if more were like u in 1941 we would have lost the war
41 was different, we were attacked. Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan not so much.

I’d take my kids and run in such circumstances.

Back