So when are Republicans going to have their first Black Presidential Candidate?

Cawacko are you drunk? First you rewrote the entire history of the runup to the Iraq war, and now you are claiming that Barack Obama is not the first black person to be nominated by the major two parties for President?

Maybe Cawacko is refering to Alan Keyes?

Personally, I think Keyes had some excellent qualities. I wanted to see him run as a Libertarian.

Huh? When? Where was I when the Republicans nominated a black person for President?

Who's drinking? Look at his heading, "so when are the Republicans going to have their first Black Presidential Candidate?" since when did candidate morph into meaning nominted?

Stay off the crack pipe Darla! You and CK must have the same supplier!

Maybe Cawacko is refering to Alan Keyes?

Personally, I think Keyes had some excellent qualities. I wanted to see him run as a Libertarian.

That is who I was referring to. He didn't have a chance to win but he was a candidate who participated in the debates etc.

Who's drinking? Look at his heading, "so when are the Republicans going to have their first Black Presidential Candidate?" since when did candidate morph into meaning nominted?

Stay off the crack pipe Darla! You and CK must have the same supplier!

I mean who wins the Republican Party nominee....

That was the second sentence, dumbass!

It looks like you are lucky someone came along to joke your way out of the cyberskewering I was giving you Cawacko. Don’t worry, there’s more where that came from.

I sense a little bitterness that a so-called writer is having difficulty with her reading and comprehension skills today.

I own you today anyway after your Jollie post early so I suggest getting a good night sleep and rest up for tomorrow when I'll be hung over and you might have a chance!

I sense a little bitterness that a so-called writer is having difficulty with her reading and comprehension skills today.

I own you today anyway after your Jollie post early so I suggest getting a good night sleep and rest up for tomorrow when I'll be hung over and you might have a chance!

LOL. Oh boy are you delusional.

Back