So who's who?

Cadillac Man

Been in Thailand and Japan on business and signed in. Did Damocles ever get the lost posts back?

And is there a lot of noobs or more Sox?

Birds of a feather flock together?

The country is dirty filthy and so are the people. And the Japanese are pervs but behind closed doors. And the streets are spotless. I had to leave Bangkok and went through some town called Pattaya. My eyes are still burning. My guide said it was the perv capital of the world. Never saw so many drunk drooling old men in my life.

The country is dirty filthy and so are the people. And the Japanese are pervs but behind closed doors. And the streets are spotless. I had to leave Bangkok and went through some town called Pattaya. My eyes are still burning. My guide said it was the perv capital of the world. Never saw so many drunk drooling old men in my life.

Now I know that you are full of shit, Thai people especially the women, are scrupulously clean almost to the point of obsession. You strike me as the archetypal Ugly American. Fortunately Thailand is relatively free of Americans, although unfortunately there are far too many Russians and Chinese now. As for Pattaya, I spent a week there before Xmas and it can be all that you say if you only go to Beach Road and Walking Street. However Jomtien Beach is a totally different kettle of fish, I spent the day on the beach watching the World Jetski Championships with the missus and some Swedish guys. I might also point out that Pattaya was a quiet fishing village until it transformed into an R&R destination by GIs looking for pussy and beer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_American_(pejorative)

Last edited:
Back