So who's who?

Hi and hey ya all! Newbie here, just wanted to check in and read and escape for awhile. Interesting reading and interesting cyber humans. :whoa:

I might also point out that Pattaya was a quiet fishing village until it transformed into an R&R destination by GIs looking for pussy and beer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_American_(pejorative)

"pussy and beer" lol that's prob why you went to thailand too. how hypocritical. You couldn't find an english woman so you had to poach a developing nation where they'd be more desperate to hook up with any white guy with bad english teeth.

"pussy and beer" lol that's prob why you went to thailand too. how hypocritical. You couldn't find an english woman so you had to poach a developing nation where they'd be more desperate to hook up with any white guy with bad english teeth.

Beer most certainly, pussy no. The wife won't let me! I first went to Thailand in the mid 80s to work on a telecoms project in Bangkok. I am going to Vietnam next month to celebrate the Tết holiday with my lovely Vietnamese daughter-in-law and my son. We will spend a few days in Saigon seeing all her family and then head on up to Da Nang, which any Vietnam vet will know well.

I will then be going back to Thailand to look for some land so that we can build a house. I would like to be near the sea but the prices have rocketed in recent years, so will probably settle for somewhere like Phu Rua. Thailand is remarkably free of Americans especially bumptious obnoxious ones like you, having said that I have met a few good ones there.

Phu-Rua-National-Park-151646.JPG
13960294-ac2c-1964-f35d-53e3477bf0d9.jpg

Phu Rua National Park

Last edited:
True dat. Hell you could probably even get laid in Thailand. Assuming you don't act like a douche, which is probably a bridge to far.

You nit wit. Who would you rather have?

Her?

boyle_3107868b.jpg

or Her?

Maja%252520Salvador.jpg

Most German women are beautiful but I saw one in Mainz. I swear she weighed 300# and had boobs sagging down to her knees. Then I saw another one at the hotel pool. Gorgeous in a bikini, except for the big patch of hair between her boobs. What a turn off!

Most German women are beautiful but I saw one in Mainz. I swear she weighed 300# and had boobs sagging down to her knees. Then I saw another one at the hotel pool. Gorgeous in a bikini, except for the big patch of hair between her boobs. What a turn off!

Are you positive, that the chest hair was the only thing? ;)

bananahammock.jpg

Only if you're a Marine. My late Uncle was stationed in Da Nang during the Tet offensive of what the Vietnamese call "The American War". Always thought that Vietnam was an extraordinary for its beautiful geography.

We were going to go to Da Nang but the flights were all booked out because of Tet.

Back