So why am I likely voting for

klaatu

Fusionist
Obama.

I have been fighting with myself for months about this. I like John Mccain as a National Inspiration but I dont think that he is the right man for the times.

In perilous times as we are in today, we need a difference maker... someone with a detailed message that is designed to lift up the spirits of the working people...those who's children are serving in the War and those who are lacking the financial opportunities to send their children to College, pay their mortgage or healthcare. Those who cant afford heat and those who havent bought a new car since 1999. Those whos retirement savings have gone down the toilet because of the reckless decision making of those who control the power and wealth.

Its a tough decision for me to make.. because I do not like to give total power to one political party... but I think that will change in a couple of years. It usually does.

I read a speech a while back from one of my political heroes.. here is an excerpt... :

"the ultimate determinant in the struggle that's now going on in the world will not be bombs and rockets but a test of wills and ideas, a trial of spiritual resolve, the values we hold, the beliefs we cherish, the ideals to which we are dedicated."

Who does that sound like? Obama or Mccain? I sent that out to several friends... a larger excerpt from the speech.

All said it was Obama.

Ive always maintained that the Republicans of the past 8 years have absolutely no business identifying themselves as followers of Ronald Reagan..more like Richard Nixon and Joe Mccarthy. The republicans have had their chance.... but they blew it. They are the true wealth distributers...they have distributed it one way...and that is up.

Before this financial mess hit the country... the members of the Fortune 500 had nearly doubled their worth in a matter of 4 years...
You can say that for the rest of America?

I am still more to the right than I am to the left... but I have to give this dynamic young man a chance... lets see what you got.... it cant be worse than what weve had in the past 8 years...

If Obama is Carl Marx... who is Mccain or George W Bush? Hoover and Nixon?

Klat I dont recall you being all anti Bush bud.

I said all along the cons would start denying they ever were pro Bush.

Klat I dont recall you being all anti Bush bud.

I said all along the cons would start denying they ever were pro Bush.

Desh... I supported Bush at the beginning.. and I would never ...even to this day ...vote for John Kerry, but I have not supported Bush for a long, long time. You can search the archives here and find several posts from me going after Bush and the Neo Cons. I get hell from both sides of the isle.... I got hell from Neo-Cons because I support Chuck Hagel ... who had one of the most conservative records in Senate. They dont like him because he went after Bush on Iraq, and because he traveled with Obama to Iraq.

Neo-Cons here didnt like Mccain? Remember ?
Well... too damn bad... I'll call a spade a spade when I see fit. Like now; Bush is one of the worse Presidents ever, McCain is a great man, but too old and not right for the times, Palin is a Woman to admire...but she basically has gotten thrown under the bus by the Mccain Campaign and by liberal Woman who lie and defame her character in the name of politics., Biden is a good guy who has foot in the mouth disease.,

Obama? Politically, I think he has a way about him much like Bill Clinton and I think he is a good fit for the times ...and he will heal our relationship abroad.. which is very important to our nations future.

Palin is a social climber.

Palin winks and flicks her hair. She is the anithisis of everything women have been trying to do for decades.

She is clueless and flat out LIES straight faced to the cameras.

Now go look at her numbers with women acrossed the board.

McCain has sold is soul to the neocons for the nod.

Obama is self made and so far outclasses the field top conservatives are turning from their own party.

Anyone who votes for McCain will be denying it in a couple of years.

Palin winks and flicks her hair. She is the anithisis of everything women have been trying to do for decades.

Obama is self made and so far outclasses the field top conservatives are turning from their own party.

You spit out this BS And you got the nerve to say Cons put their party over their Country? You are hopeless ...

No dude , I have been proven right over and over again by the facts.

You have been the one believing false shit so you could still believe in a failed party.

I believe in my party because it has the best path for this country.

That is not party over country.

And then goes on to post this crap.......

I have been proven right over and over again by the facts.
-------------------------------------------------------

TOO FUNNY

You spit out this BS And you got the nerve to say Cons put their party over their Country? You are hopeless ...

LOL... and this is coming from a person who just said they are voting for Obama not some right-wing hack.

You have been the one believing false shit so you could still believe in a failed party.

This is almost too good.

So you believe your party has the best path for America which means you are putting country first.

If someone else believes their party has the best path for America they are putting party first.

That makes a lot of sense.

And then goes on to post this crap.......

I have been proven right over and over again by the facts.
-------------------------------------------------------

TOO FUNNY

WMDs in Iraq

AQ ties in Iraq

WP in fallugia

voting machines insecure

Sub prime loans would fuck us

Bush is a failure

GLB 1999 a major cause of the mess

Vote caging by the republican party

Over and over again I was right and the people who called me crazy were wrong.

its just that simple.

I bet you also think the US is not a democracy?

Wow utterly priceless.

another castrated conservative that can't hold his ground when the going gets tough. Trying to convince everyone how open minded and moderate they are. Pretending to be an independent so they can regain credibility for future discussions.

Back