Sochi

I'm not even upset by the men's loss. They played a close game with decent fundamental, and got edged out by a slightly superior opponent. Still can't believe the women effed it up so badly.

Feel free to comment on anything pertaining to the 2014 Winter Olympics here. Even if it's just badmouthing Putin.

Women's Hockey
-USA looking dominant so far
-Refs screwed over Japan with incompetence

Skiing
-Anyone got a YouTube link of a wipeout?
No player who was on this years Mens Olympic Hockey Team should never be permitted to be a member of our National Hockey team again after their disgusting, crybaby performance in the Bronze medal game.

No player who was on this years Mens Olympic Hockey Team should never be permitted to be a member of our National Hockey team again after their disgusting, crybaby performance in the Bronze medal game.

That was hilarious. They tanked that thing so badly! I was pissed at the women because of their meltdown in the gold medal game, specifically because they were a relevant force on the ice. The mens team was always less vaunted to begin with, and I had no problem with the way they lost to Canada. But that pathetic display against the Finns was just disgraceful. Also, I had listened to one of the talking heads on sports radio who complained that these guys should give priority to their NHL contracts and not waste their time and bodies on the Olympics. I was so mad at the unpatriotic little twit - and then the bronze medal game happened. :mad:

I'm not even upset by the men's loss. They played a close game with decent fundamental, and got edged out by a slightly superior opponent. Still can't believe the women effed it up so badly.
I'm OK with the loss to the Hosers....major disappointed...but that sports. Tanking it in the Bronze medal game was just low class. This team sucks and should have never represented our country. Americans aren't supposed to be crybaby quiters cause things didn't go their way. They need to get the puck out of Sochi and stop embarrassing our nation.

That was hilarious. They tanked that thing so badly! I was pissed at the women because of their meltdown in the gold medal game, specifically because they were a relevant force on the ice. The mens team was always less vaunted to begin with, and I had no problem with the way they lost to Canada. But that pathetic display against the Finns was just disgraceful. Also, I had listened to one of the talking heads on sports radio who complained that these guys should give priority to their NHL contracts and not waste their time and bodies on the Olympics. I was so mad at the unpatriotic little twit - and then the bronze medal game happened. :mad:
Right on man. If you don't want to represent your country then stay the puck home!

Back