Some HISTORY, and some Possible Future.

ROTFLMAO.

So that's what its come down to? Obama's now the anti-christ?

Seriously, you should stop taking breaks from your meds and get right with sanity.

I don't know how even a troll could have enough life to post all of this.

At least indisputable copies and pastes. This is all original. Whoever owns this troll, has no life.

I think Dems should scare the bejeesus out of the fundies & embrace the Antichrist thing. Wear shirts with slogans like "666 in '008", or "Dark Lord set for inauguration: January, 2009"...we could really have some fun with it. Cherrypick some lines from Revelation that could apply to Obama, the works....

It's actually MichaelK. Remember him?

Yes, I remember him, and I will tell you why. All kidding aside (because I kid a lot about people sending me dirty pm’s, but this is not a joke), when I first got to FP, I got a u2u from Michael trying to get with me, if you take my meaning? Nothing dirty, but he was totally hitting on me. And I am dead serious, I even emailed Ornot and was like, wtf? Why do I always attract these right wing male nuts. So I remember him well, and yes, this is him.

I think Dems should scare the bejeesus out of the fundies & embrace the Antichrist thing. Wear shirts with slogans like "666 in '008", or "Dark Lord set for inauguration: January, 2009"...we could really have some fun with it. Cherrypick some lines from Revelation that could apply to Obama, the works....

that wouldn't go over so well. they dont' have a sense of humor and will end up serving their congregations kool-aid when President Obama is elected.

Yes, I remember him, and I will tell you why. All kidding aside (because I kid a lot about people sending me dirty pm’s, but this is not a joke), when I first got to FP, I got a u2u from Michael trying to get with me, if you take my meaning? Nothing dirty, but he was totally hitting on me. And I am dead serious, I even emailed Ornot and was like, wtf? Why do I always attract these right wing male nuts. So I remember him well, and yes, this is him.

:corn:

So are you telling us you had a love affair with the resident wacko?

ROTFLMAO.

So that's what its come down to? Obama's now the anti-christ?

Seriously, you should stop taking breaks from your meds and get right with sanity.
I thought the anti-Christ was blonde and from Italy or something.

Back