Some Myth Busting Facts About The 1960's.

Ok, you want to kiss the rock band camp follower's ass.

What were her people called back then, they had a title, what was it?

I'm going to prove right now that this whole PC notion that when these radicals came on the scene, everybody in the country didn't open their arms and shout: We've been liberated!

Lol, I know what we call people like you...grumpy old men.

Ok, you want to kiss the rock band camp follower's ass.

What were her people called back then, they had a title, what was it?

I'm going to prove right now that this whole PC notion that when these radicals came on the scene, everybody in the country didn't open their arms and shout: We've been liberated!

Let's examine my titles

Miss Legs
Miss Betty Crocker
Commercial Real Estate Loan Closer
Wife
Mother
Sister
Aunt
Grammy
Friend
PTA President
Girl Scout Leader
Boy Scout Leader
Youth Minister
Small Business Owner
March of Dimes Volunteer
STAR Volunteer
Bill Walker for Governor Campaign Coordinator
Community School Volunteer of the Year
Homeroom Mother
Soccer Coach
Soccer Manager
Soprano in Chickapella
Breast Cancer Survivor

These are just a few of my titles, which one do you fear, which one was radical? Lol

Tell me who George McGovern was. Who was he?

Since your 'views' on history are so out of whack with reality I'll take it that you really don't know who he was. Start here...
George McGovern, 1922-2012: A war hero turned servant of peace

...flew 35 combat missions piloting a B-24 Liberator in World War II...
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/conn...rn-Appreciating-a-war-hero-turned-3957900.php

Your 'views' on rock and roll and it's influence on society are also a bit off the mark too, by about 100 miles. The list of top ten songs should have told you that Ray Stevens, Lawrence Welk, Elvis, Dean Martin and the Serindipity Singers had been replaced by something else that you obviously don't understand.

You should stop getting your 'facts' from some tent revivalist's pamphlets.

Since your 'views' on history are so out of whack with reality I'll take it that you really don't know who he was. Start here...

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/conn...rn-Appreciating-a-war-hero-turned-3957900.php

Your 'views' on rock and roll and it's influence on society are also a bit off the mark too, by about 100 miles. The list of top ten songs should have told you that Ray Stevens, Lawrence Welk, Elvis, Dean Martin and the Serindipity Singers had been replaced by something else that you obviously don't understand.

When did he get the Democratic nomination for president, what decade?

How about you Kent State hero?

Let's examine my titles

Miss Legs
Miss Betty Crocker
Commercial Real Estate Loan Closer
Wife
Mother
Sister
Aunt
Grammy
Friend
PTA President
Girl Scout Leader
Boy Scout Leader
Youth Minister
Small Business Owner
March of Dimes Volunteer
STAR Volunteer
Bill Walker for Governor Campaign Coordinator
Community School Volunteer of the Year
Homeroom Mother
Soccer Coach
Soccer Manager
Soprano in Chickapella
Breast Cancer Survivor

These are just a few of my titles, which one do you fear, which one was radical? Lol

You're nothing but an old rock band camp follower, now answer my question.

He was a man

This one knows where I'm going with this.

She is the off spring of an extremely violent mob that used violence and intimidation to try and force their agenda on America.

She wont answer the McGovern question and went with personal insults to rive up the compulsory educated dummies to squelch the topic by diverting it to the topic starter.

Tell me who McGovern was wench and stop playing your divisive games. He made your violent mob legit and gave them political representation by giving them an entire political party. Now I gave you a valuable clue so stop playing the victim with another rerun display of your victimhood and start answering the question.

How about you Kent state innocent student?

What decade did McGovern get the Dem nomination in?

The sixties radicals were a violent mob who used violence and intimidation to try to get what they wanted by force. They called themselves the anti establishment - the counter culture meaning there also existed another culture and another establishment and it was basically conservative.

The radicals didn't become "politically civilized" until they managed to get McGovern nominated as the Democratic party's presidential candidate. Now the radicals had a political party, they were a political party. And they then started to become the establishment.

That was in the seventies and the radicals defining moment as a viable political force.

That's right

The anti establishment - the counter culture - and you were a violent mob that used violence and intimidation to try to force what you wanted on the populace.

The 1968 Democratic convention in Chicago - the radicals tried to force the delegates with violence and intimidation to chose their far left candidate.

McGovern was nominated for the President by your party in the seventies not the sixties and it was then that you began to become "politically civilized" and the establishment because then you began to control the Dem party - you were the Dem party.

A McGovern could have never gotten the Dem nomination in the sixties because the Dem party and the country was still conservative. And I'll even argue that liberal Democrats back then were also.

The violent blood shedding mobs of the sixties - the radicals sometimes called peaceniks then became established and legit in the seventies with the McGovern nomination which was a defining moment for the radical left in the country.

This one knows where I'm going with this.

She is the off spring of an extremely violent mob that used violence and intimidation to try and force their agenda on America.

She wont answer the McGovern question and went with personal insults to rive up the compulsory educated dummies to squelch the topic by diverting it to the topic starter.

Tell me who McGovern was wench and stop playing your divisive games. He made your violent mob legit and gave them political representation by giving them an entire political party. Now I gave you a valuable clue so stop playing the victim with another rerun display of your victimhood and start answering the question.

Philly, you insult then when it is given in return you squeal like a stuck pig.

You are the one playing the victim, look at all your whining on this thread!

Those evil liberals trying to ruin your hate filled, mysoginistic, racist life.

Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyy!

Lol, sorry old white dude, life isn't stagnate, it changes.

George McGovern was a man.

The anti establishment - the counter culture - and you were a violent mob that used violence and intimidation to try to force what you wanted on the populace.

The 1968 Democratic convention in Chicago - the radicals tried to force the delegates with violence and intimidation to chose their far left candidate.

McGovern was nominated for the President by your party in the seventies not the sixties and it was then that you began to become "politically civilized" and the establishment because then you began to control the Dem party - you were the Dem party.

A McGovern could have never gotten the Dem nomination in the sixties because the Dem party and the country was still conservative. And I'll even argue that liberal Democrats back then were also.

The violent blood shedding mobs of the sixties - the radicals sometimes called peaceniks then became established and legit in the seventies with the McGovern nomination which was a defining moment for the radical left in the country.

John Kennedy was President in the 60's. You think he was a conservative?

Bobby Kennedy most likely would hsve been President, was he conservative!

Your version of history is amusing!

Another thing, these older leftists like this one were always innocent little kids back then. They weren't violent and they didn't belong to any violent mobs.

This one was an innocent school boy at Kent State back then and him and his books had to hide from the soldiers who were shooting his classmates as an example. He wasn't part of the mob that rioted in downtown Kent or the mob that burned down the on campus ROTC building - noooooo.

None of these former radicals from back then were violent in fact when you ask them about it.

John Kennedy was President in the 60's. You think he was a conservative?

Bobby Kennedy most likely would hsve been President, was he conservative!

Your version of history is amusing!

I'm glad you brought that up. JFK was part of the Democratic party's anti soviet - communist wing. JFK was also fiscally conservative as president. Both him and Bobby were also pro life.

Philly, you insult then when it is given in return you squeal like a stuck pig.

You are the one playing the victim, look at all your whining on this thread!

Those evil liberals trying to ruin your hate filled, mysoginistic, racist life.

Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyy!

Lol, sorry old white dude, life isn't stagnate, it changes.

George McGovern was a man.

Could McGovern have gotten the Dem nomination for president in the 60's yes or no?

Back