Some people try to rob 70 year old man, but the hero 70 year old is armed

it was a typo, I corrected it. I fully stand behind my statements, and have no desire to draw attention away from them. They are all true. Those that would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither. 20 dead kids is a drop in the bucket. Gun rights are more important than the lives of children.
I have to agree with you, but the gun grabbers are trying to influence the stay home Moms, not you and me. You saw what happened to Mitt Romney losing, all because of the women's vote, now I know why they did not let women vote for hundreds of years, just kidding on the last part.

when you try to take away rights, you are a taker bijou. Don't try to take stuff, and you won't be a taker.

You seem really mad though that this upstanding citizen chased away criminals. Just admit it was a good thing it happened, and I wont call you a taker anymore...
in this thread

The US, being the violent place that it is, probably needs guns for self protection. However how do you justify people like the gunman's mother being a survivalist and having a collection of various weapons that her son used to kill all those kids?

The US, being the violent place that it is, probably needs guns for self protection. However how do you justify people like the gunman's mother being a survivalist and having a collection of various weapons that her son used to kill all those kids?

Ask Katrina survivors. There are quite reasonable scenarios, as well as possible but unreasonable ones, where such preparations are warranted. Was power not knocked out for a long period of time in that very same region? Were roads not blocked and all manner of businesses closed with emergancy services stretched to near breaking?

this video made me wonder.....are concealed carry licenses renewable or are they for life......what happens when a carrier gets Alzheimer's?......

I was talking about this whole situation not just your comment.

I dont want to take everyones guns.

I dont mind people having a conceal and carry.

I applaud this guy for ending this crime without anyone getting hurt

He was merely lucky it went that way.

he had criminals who didnt want to kill anyone and wanted to live.

She was freaking mentally ill, like her son (it is often genetic).
How can anyone "justify" it?
Why was single payer taken off the table?
How does Blankfien justify calling Goldman Sachs' mission "god's work"?

this video made me wonder.....are concealed carry licenses renewable or are they for life......what happens when a carrier gets Alzheimer's?......

Duh, they forget they had guns.

Seriously though, what happens when a schizophrenic's psychiatrist dies? That happed to a guy I grew up with. No one I knew was even aware of his illness. It was well treated and he worked everyday. After the death of his psychiatrist, he went to the emergency room after the last of his meds wore off.

He sat there ignored, from midnight until sunrise, then frustrated, walked home, a 25 mile walk. He then cut his mother's head off with a knife he picked up in the kitchen.

Jesus fuck! They let that old man have gun? Fuck he missed at point blank range. Not even a head shot......and he calls himself an American?

it was a typo, I corrected it. I fully stand behind my statements, and have no desire to draw attention away from them. They are all true. Those that would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither. 20 dead kids is a drop in the bucket. Gun rights are more important than the lives of children.
Yea, yea yea......you going to X-mas Mass with your Mom again?

Back