Son of the Revolution banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule 12b violation. 14 days (2 violations, one after a warning).

....annnnd we have another winner! This isn't rocket science, folks.

Vl5gaZc.jpg
Dude Let's Review The Retarded Rule 12b

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

Do not reply to those baits that beg you to violate that rule.

You are better than that.

Y'all need to be more creative in insulting people. I will offer cheap courses on creative castigation to those interested.

Y'all need to be more creative in insulting people. I will offer cheap courses on creative castigation to those interested.

I don't know. It will be hard to top "creative castigation." Legion is over in the corner right now seething with envy. :laugh:

Remind me; how many times have you been banned for violating 12b?

Yeap go check the violations of mine

Both were from me reflecting an existing insult back on the writer

As in

Don’t tell me about your hobbies while having only read part of their diatribe

Yeap go check the violations of mine Both were from me reflecting an existing insult back on the writer As in Don’t tell me about your hobbies while having only read part of their diatribe

So you're a proven retard twice over.

You racists are the retarded ones

Racism and lies is all you have left

DEAD PARTY WALKING

and you just keep stabbing the party to death with racism

Gulp that tar you dinos in the tar pit

I've never been banned. You have.

I already said so and why

When I use the flipped insult tactic I have to make sure that poster wasn’t doing some pedo crap in their post

I do now

Both of them happened because I rushed to quickly through their post without seeing it

You know I’m better at insult than you are

I already said so and why When I use the flipped insult tactic I have to make sure that poster wasn’t doing some pedo crap in their post I do now Both of them happened because I rushed to quickly through their post without seeing it

Vl5gaZc.jpg

Twice?

I already said so and why

When I use the flipped insult tactic I have to make sure that poster wasn’t doing some pedo crap in their post

I do now

Both of them happened because I rushed to quickly through their post without seeing it

You know I’m better at insult than you are
The only thing you're better at is forgetting your lithium.

I maybe wrong, but at times I strongly suspect that Yakuda and Son of the Revolution are the same person, because of a strong similarity in the way that those two post; the exact same dumb insults.

I maybe wrong, but at times I strongly suspect that Yakuda and Son of the Revolution are the same person, because of a strong similarity in the way that those two post; the exact same dumb insults.

I don't know. After reading anything YakYak says, ... I come away more stupider. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back