Son of the Revolution banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all need to be more creative in insulting people. I will offer cheap courses on creative castigation to those interested.

Most JPPers would benefit from upgrading their castigation skills. Most are too mundane. Boring.

I maybe wrong, but at times I strongly suspect that Yakuda and Son of the Revolution are the same person, because of a strong similarity in the way that those two post; the exact same dumb insults.

Hence the need for upgrading their castigation skill sets. However, like upgrading people like Yakuda and Son is difficult at best. Usually akin to teaching a pig to dance.

Little known fact: Hess was the first Grammar Nazi. :)

Is it coincidence that erroneous words are marked in red? :whoa:

I maybe wrong, but at times I strongly suspect that Yakuda and Son of the Revolution are the same person, because of a strong similarity in the way that those two post; the exact same dumb insults.

All of their imaginations don’t run too deep

It’s why they are republicans

Little known fact: Hess was the first Grammar Nazi. :)

Is it coincidence that erroneous words are marked in red? :whoa:

That is a propaganda tactic

Change the subject

Make people reluctant to post for fear of ridicule

And it’s hard to program bots to mis spell things so they don’t get spottted

I mis spell shit and I don’t fucking care

I’m into communication

Not into worrying about perfect grammar because it’s fucking boring and there is no grade at stake

It’s a bullshit tactic

They might have the same Russian programmer

I'm trying to work out who you were previously, maybe not even human?

I already said so and why

When I use the flipped insult tactic I have to make sure that poster wasn’t doing some pedo crap in their post

I do now

Both of them happened because I rushed to quickly through their post without seeing it

You know I’m better at insult than you are

Who was doing pedo crap in their post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back