Soros Non-Profits Conspiring to Keep Trump OFF THE BALLOT in 2024 Using Anti-Confeder

It is a civil case and the woman has no proof and can't even tell you when it happened

There is a court case starting tomorrow. If they had nothing, do you think the courts would be wasting their time on it? there are 2 women testifying that Carroll told them after the rape. Trump's big mouth is a big part of the problem, calling her a liar and that she made it up to sell books. The books never happened. Trump has bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. There are 30 women who said he sexually abused them. The time limits would have expired but he kept insulting her and renewed it. Trump is not too bright.

His company lost a NYC tax and cheating case. He is having a rape , and defamation trial starting Tuesday. He has about 6 more legal cases to face. he is not running for anything. I do not vote for crooks, especially dumb ones.

let us know when you find evidence of a crime......

There is a court case starting tomorrow. If they had nothing, do you think the courts would be wasting their time on it? there are 2 women testifying that Carroll told them after the rape. Trump's big mouth is a big part of the problem, calling her a liar and that she made it up to sell books. The books never happened. Trump has bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. There are 30 women who said he sexually abused them. The time limits would have expired but he kept insulting her and renewed it. Trump is not too bright.

So you think hear say means something? The YTrump lawyers will eat them up. There is no proof. She doesn't even know what year it happened

Despite no evidence of a direct connection, Trump has gone so far as to claim that Bragg was “hand-picked and funded by George Soros.”

“Soros-backed,” “Soros-financed” and “Soros DA” have become much-peddled phrases in Republican circles, perpetuating the conspiracy theory that Bragg operated at the direction of the billionaire

https://www.euractiv.com/section/gl...ent-conspiracy-theorists-target-george-soros/
trump is a catch phrase politician because his voters have extremely short attention spans.

'Fake News'
'Lock Her Up'.
'Witch Hunt'.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

This is the new one.

His company lost a NYC tax and cheating case. He is having a rape , and defamation trial starting Tuesday. He has about 6 more legal cases to face. he is not running for anything. I do not vote for crooks, especially dumb ones.
Good point.

He's running 'from' plenty!

If Trump is kept off the ballot,
trumpanzees will still have the opportunity to humiliate themselves
voting for some other dumb ass like DeSantis or whomever.

The pachys' roster of dangerous idiots gets deeper and deeper.

Does the buttonhead broad Haley inspire much confidence in you?
How about Ironside Abbot?
Shall they haul out Hawley?

They've got quite the crew, believe me.

If Trump is kept off the ballot,
trumpanzees will still have the opportunity to humiliate themselves
voting for some other dumb ass like DeSantis or whomever.

The pachys' roster of dangerous idiots gets deeper and deeper.

Does the buttonhead broad Haley inspire much confidence in you?
How about Ironside Abbot?
Shall they haul out Hawley?

They've got quite the crew, believe me.
Nobody instills fear in Republican politicians like trump does.

He'll win the nomination. He might be campaigning from prison

Nobody instills fear in Republican politicians like trump does.

He'll win the nomination. He might be campaigning from prison

I will admit that I once voted for an incumbent Democrat as he sat in a jail cell.

I've always voted policy positions above personal character.
[Perhaps I'm too skeptical about anybody having much character.]

Maybe the perverse republicans do the same thing.

I will admit that I once voted for an incumbent Democrat as he sat in a jail cell.

I've always voted policy positions above personal character.
[Perhaps I'm too skeptical about anybody having much character.]

Maybe the perverse republicans do the same thing.

trump's only platform is personal monetary gain by any means possible.

Most of his ardent supporters love him solely because they believe 'he owns the Libs.'

Last edited:
trump's only platform is personaly monetary gain by any means possible.

Most of his ardent supporters love him solely because they believe 'he owns the Libs.'

No, there is the Border and foreign affairs since our allies don't trust us and our enemies no longer fear us. Trump was 100times better than incompetent Biden

You allow Biden who is destroying this country and selling us out to China. That is a far more dangerous traitor than anyone alive today

He is doing nothing like that. You are a seriously sick person. Do you ever wonder if the right-wing screeds you read 20 times a day are correct?

Back