Sounds like Biden gets a Americans released!

Both the reporter and Whelan.

Give credit when it is due. Took too long, and they focused on a basketball player over Whelan, but they did finally get it done.
Focused on basketball player? What are you talking about? Putin was not giving him up . Biden's people were laser-focused on getting him out, but the people holding him had to agree. The idea that they were not working on Whelan is ridiculous. How big a deal would it have been to get them both out?

Focused on basketball player? What are you talking about? Putin was not giving him up . Biden's people were laser-focused on getting him out, but the people holding him had to agree. The idea that they were not working on Whelan is ridiculous. How big a deal would it have been to get them both out?
They had laser focus on the one that they thought was important. I get that you don't want it to be that way, but we all know what happened even with your attempt to gaslight and distract...

Wow, you really hate a lot of Americans.
I admit I don't like people who hate America. Grinder is one of those people. I know in your pea sized brain you think I don't like her because she's a dyke but I can't help the limitations of your brain.

Last edited:
They had laser focus on the one that they thought was important. I get that you don't want it to be that way, but we all know what happened even with your attempt to gaslight and distract...
What? You know nothing of what they were doing. The prisoners just got released. It involved several countries and prisoners we knew nothing about. Gee. if only they could focus. I do not gaslight.

I admit I don't like people who hate America. Grinder is one of those people. I know in your pea sized brain you think I don't like her because she's a dyke but I can't help the limitations of your brain.
Her being a lesbian means she hates America?

Back