Southern Politics

I am a cracker, I am a Polock. There, now I took your bullets away. I am not so sensitive to that the fact that there are different races on this Earth, and we don't always like eachother.

Get over it. May be grow some thick skin, and stop being such a liberial baby. Personally--I don't liike Muslems right now---and I don't have to if I don't want to. But some liberial third party will take offense at that. To bad. Because I hate liberials more than most Muslems. Is it OK to hate Liberials. You bet it is. :) Is it OK if I don't buy my gas at a Citgo gas station. You bet it is. Some goofy liberial will call that racism---I really don't care. Cry me a river.

I am a cracker, I am a Polock. There, now I took your bullets away. I am not so sensitive to that the fact that there are different races on this Earth, and we don't always like eachother.

Get over it. May be grow some thick skin, and stop being such a liberial baby. Personally--I don't liike Muslems right now---and I don't have to if I don't want to. But some liberial third party will take offense at that. To bad. Because I hate liberials more than most Muslems. Is it OK to hate Liberials. You bet it is. :) Is it OK if I don't buy my gas at a Citgo gas station. You bet it is. Some goofy liberial will call that racism---I really don't care. Cry me a river.

Hopefully, but I'm not sure, you understand that the only "bullets" you took away are from those you use the term in defense of their own fear .. which would not be me. Not only do I not use a stupid ass term like "cracker" now, I've never used it. A racist by anyother name smells just as bad.

Your post sounds like it's coming from somebody's baby.

"I hate Muslims and I don't have to like them" ..

"I hate liberals" .. and I don't have to play with them" ..

I have a question .. so fucking what? Who cares?

What possible difference does that make?

Yes, by all means, bask in the glory of your hate and surround yourself with all it's emotions. Rejoice in telling yourself that you know everything and drop your pants and fart everytime you pass a Citgo gas station.

You can do whatever you want and it will all make the exact same amount of difference.

Now, doesn't that feel better?

Blackass you are one dumbass brother then. Ahh your a social worker right, paper pusher for a shitty gov job.
your thoughts are as shallow as that shit school you went too.

No kidding. No white person is ever entitled to anger.
There is so much better things to get "angry" about than a weak word like "cracker" it's like a first-grader calling you "big-head" or something. It's just so weak that I wonder how I could possibly get "angry" over it.

I can't imagine what it would take to be so weak-willed and have such a low self-esteem that being named a food product can't be dismissed as a sophomoric attempt at an insult.

Darned hillbilly...

You Polish cracker! (Just playing. Just a play on a joke Chris Rock did in '98 at the Apollo in Harlem.)

I would rather be a nigger, so I can sing this song with pride. "Im a nigger, your a nigger, he's a nigger, she's a nigger---wouldn't you like to be a nigger too? Be a nigger--love to be a nigger--yea yea--be a nigger--love to be a nigger--yea yea.

IMO---every race has things to be very proud of, and things to be ashamed of. People like Martin Luther King and espically little ol Rosa Parks---are a couple of the biggest American heros in my mind. A lot of guts, and a lot of pride and willingness to stand up for what is right. More than almost all elected officials today. Those individuals made differences that liberials can only dream of, because of power to the people--not elected officials. Crackers simply don't have that pride anymore (or are not allowed to express it). And I can see a new world order destroying every races pride. That would be quite a loss.

Last edited:
Only an idiot takes pride in his race.
Take pride in your personal accompolishments and the type of individual you are.
Race is just a crutch or a blame.

Only an idiot takes pride in his race.
Take pride in your personal accompolishments and the type of individual you are.
Race is just a crutch or a blame.

Typical liberial--does not know where he is going--because he does not remember where he came from. What color is the sky in your world? Your insane. There is everything right about borders and knowing your heritage. Your not going to force all people forget their herritage with a one world race dream. And we need the borders to help the different races from killing eachother really fast. Imagine, if Bin Laden was your neighbor. INSANE--INSANE---man that is INSANE.

Hey warermark---have you got any thoughts of your own? lol

Last edited:
Typical liberial--does not know where he is going--because he does not remember where he came from. What color is the sky in your world? Your insane. There is everything right about borders and knowing your heritage. Your not going to force all people forget their herritage with a one world race dream. And we need the borders to help the different races from killing eachother really fast. Imagine, if Bin Laden was your neighbor. INSANE--INSANE---man that is INSANE.

Hey warermark---have you got any thoughts of your own? lol

Hey, Troll, fuck off.

Dumbass conservative. Rats and cockroaches of the human world.

Back