Spitzer's Hooker's MySpace

Socrtease

Verified User
I went on to her MySpace today because of a link from CNN. When I got there the space was still up so I went to look at her photos. I got to the third photo and when I tried to go to the fourth everything was gone. No pics, no information, no nothing. Nada. So I guess once she found out the press had her MySpace she took it down.

She was all of 22 years old, a wanna be lounge singer, who according to the CNN article has been homeless in the past. This led to a very good observation by my girlfriend. She said that if you are going to pay that much money for a woman, the least the service can do is provide women who are on par with the Courtesans of the Renaissance and the likes of which are portrayed in the movie Dangerous Beauty. They should be educated. They should be able to converse about politics, philosophy, the arts and the sciences. Otherwise, like this wanna be lounge singer, you are just a way over priced piece of ass with no redeeming fetures.

I went on to her MySpace today because of a link from CNN. When I got there the space was still up so I went to look at her photos. I got to the third photo and when I tried to go to the fourth everything was gone. No pics, no information, no nothing. Nada. So I guess once she found out the press had her MySpace she took it down.

She was all of 22 years old, a wanna be lounge singer, who according to the CNN article has been homeless in the past. This led to a very good observation by my girlfriend. She said that if you are going to pay that much money for a woman, the least the service can do is provide women who are on par with the Courtesans of the Renaissance and the likes of which are portrayed in the movie Dangerous Beauty. They should be educated. They should be able to converse about politics, philosophy, the arts and the sciences. Otherwise, like this wanna be lounge singer, you are just a way over priced piece of ass with no redeeming fetures.

What, are we now piling on the woman that left her home at 17 after allegedly being subject to abuse and ended up being a high-priced prostitute at 22? Classy stuff, Soc.

Last edited:
govspitzkristen.jpg

There's a picture of her.

The media's fucking bloodhounds. There should be laws that shield people like this from having their name revealed to everyone on the planet.

govspitzkristen.jpg

There's a picture of her.

The media's fucking bloodhounds. There should be laws that shield people like this from having their name revealed to everyone on the planet.
Abolutely, lets shield the names and ages of ALL people involved in Criminal behavior. As for this POOR girl who left an abusive house at 17? So the fuck what? lots of people leave abusive households and go to school or get real jobs where they work. I actually don't mind the prostitution profession but this young woman in no way shape or form is worth 2000 dollars per hour.
She is a $350/hr call girl at best. And I guarentee that Spitzer could have found one for that price that looked as attractive if not more so than her. And there would have been less scrutiny over the transactions.

Look she will get a playboy spread and be able to do any talk show she wants to do and even sing.

She will be just fine.

Oh yeah and articles and books too.

Abolutely, lets shield the names and ages of ALL people involved in Criminal behavior. As for this POOR girl who left an abusive house at 17? So the fuck what? lots of people leave abusive households and go to school or get real jobs where they work. I actually don't mind the prostitution profession but this young woman in no way shape or form is worth 2000 dollars per hour.
She is a $350/hr call girl at best. And I guarentee that Spitzer could have found one for that price that looked as attractive if not more so than her. And there would have been less scrutiny over the transactions.

Dude, increase your billable rate and relax a bit. I'm sure it is upsetting to you that a runaway turned hooker has about 10x your billable rate or more, but the piling on is laughable.

By the way, while I would generally defer to your knowledge of the market rate for call girls, the wisdom of the market seems to be a better guide and apparently there was a market for her services at that rate.

Dude, increase your billable rate and relax a bit. I'm sure it is upsetting to you that a runaway turned hooker has about 10x your billable rate or more, but the piling on is laughable.

By the way, while I would generally defer to your knowledge of the market rate for call girls, the wisdom of the market seems to be a better guide and apparently there was a market for her services at that rate.
I can't help it that well to do men want to pay that kind of money for nothing more than a warm hole. They could always purchase a Fleshlight, soak it in hot water for 20 minutes and save almost 4400 dollars.

By the way, my girl friend, who really is very open minded about letting women choose whatever profession they want, she wonders if you feel sorry for her for having made this decision in her life and risking the possibility that she might someday find her name in the paper in connections with prostitution.

I can't help it that well to do men want to pay that kind of money for nothing more than a warm hole. They could always purchase a Fleshlight, soak it in hot water for 20 minutes and save almost 4400 dollars.

????

I guess I just do not get out enough to the wrong places.

wtf............

is a fleshlight..thats a new one to me...damn I must be a oldie afterall..:shock:

Damn, you're quite hostile toward this woman. Relax a bit.
I am not hostile for her but at the same time I don't feel sorry for her and I damn sure know she was not worth any damn 4000 dollars for 2 hours. I know that she is not being prosecuted because she ran to the prosecutors to make a deal but she is nonetheless, until saner minds prevail, involved in an international criminal organization and were she a man named Vito would not be getting this kind of sympathy for her criminal behavior. This the 21st century. It's time for equal treatment for women.

By the way, my girl friend, who really is very open minded about letting women choose whatever profession they want, she wonders if you feel sorry for her for having made this decision in her life and risking the possibility that she might someday find her name in the paper in connections with prostitution.

No, I don't feel sorry for her whatsoever. I just don't understand why you feel it necessary to call her "an overpriced priced peace of ass with no redeeming features" simply because she wants to be a lounge singer and was at one time homeless (presumably when she left home at 17 after being abused). What's the piling on all about? Why should she be attacked?

I am not hostile for her but at the same time I don't feel sorry for her and I damn sure know she was not worth any damn 4000 dollars for 2 hours. I know that she is not being prosecuted because she ran to the prosecutors to make a deal but she is nonetheless, until saner minds prevail, involved in an international criminal organization and were she a man named Vito would not be getting this kind of sympathy for her criminal behavior. This the 21st century. It's time for equal treatment for women.

Yeah, no one has ever heard of granting immunity to low-level associates involved in an international conspiracy for purposes of securing testimony against the individuals in charge of the criminal enterprise. That never happens.

Back