Splitoff from libertarian party

I obviously wouldn't have used such harsh language if I had thought that anyone affiliated with the party would see it. I simply meant that it is my belief that splits are the wrong direction for the party.... a caucus would be better. Real parties in a winner-take-all world can't be ideologically pure, they have to be coalitions. It may sound like selling out, but it's better than not having anyone at all barely representing us.

The 2 most prominent places where guns have been banned the most vehemenently are public schools and airplanes.

Now name the 2 places where we have seen the most mass death by crazies in the last 10 years....

Thomas:

"Up to Here" rules

"Whoa baby I feel fine.
I'm pretty sure it's genuine."

"He bought a nice blue suit with the money he could find
If his bride didn't like it, St. Peter wouldn't mind"

Can't believe I found another Hip fan, Canada's best kept secret am I right?

Danold,

I'm not sure if I'm a "fan" of the Tragically Hip. I don't have all of their albums, etc. But I do like them. When I was in Saudi Arabia in 1991, I went to the PX one day wanting some music, and they had like three albums. One of them was something from Madonna, one was a country album, and one was "Road Apples." Loved that band ever since.

Regards,
Tom Knapp

The 2 most prominent places where guns have been banned the most vehemenently are public schools and airplanes.

Now name the 2 places where we have seen the most mass death by crazies in the last 10 years....

You're argument is non-sequitor, and "death by crazies" is somewhat loosely defined.

Danold,

I'm not sure if I'm a "fan" of the Tragically Hip. I don't have all of their albums, etc. But I do like them. When I was in Saudi Arabia in 1991, I went to the PX one day wanting some music, and they had like three albums. One of them was something from Madonna, one was a country album, and one was "Road Apples." Loved that band ever since.

Regards,
Tom Knapp
Their early stuff is better:
"Up to Here"
"Road Apples"
"Fully Completely"
"Day for Night"

Lyrics are some of the best around.

You're argument is non-sequitor, and "death by crazies" is somewhat loosely defined.
How is it non-sequitur?

Even madmen looking to carry out mass murder often choose their location, areas that have a higher guarantee of less resistance (such as those where guns are forbidden) have got to be looked upon as a draw for that mindset.

There was a school shooting in Cali where the older man who did it, specifically said he chose a school because no one would have guns to shoot him back there.

"The threat of severe retaliation does not fail to deter even people driven by seemingly irresistible passion." - Ludwig Von Mises
You should read Mises essay on "Acting Man"
http://www.econlib.org/library/Mises/HmA/msHmA.html

You support the real ID act Tiana? I'm surprised?

As for the budget crisis I'm sure it would help to pull out of Iraq.

Don't forget, lefties are fascists too. It's so depressing. They just want to jump right to end stage totalitarianism. the right realizes they will have to do the hard work of dominating and consolidating all industries first. Two paths to the same place.

Back