Staff members leave, look at the Trump staff

Many political appointees of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, resigned or were dismissed. Multiple publications have called attention to the record-setting turnover rate in the first year of the Trump Administration.[1][2][3] Several Trump appointees, including National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, White House Communications DirectorAnthony Scaramucci, and Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Pricehave had the shortest service tenures in the history of their respective offices.[a]

On your break, click the link that is/was in my post.
Ok, I apologize, I missed it. Thanks for backing up the claim. I do not consider your source reliable, but it might be true.

I guess its less than the turnover Trump had.

Ok, I apologize, I missed it. Thanks for backing up the claim. I do not consider your source reliable, but it might be true.

I guess its less than the turnover Trump had.
On your next break,

citation?
While I don't know about the 92% number, it is true that Harris' staff quits in droves and that she's well known as the "Queen of Mean" in Dirty City.

She's been described as a condescending "bully" and being around her as "soul-destroying."

This article claims "9 out of 10 people" who worked for Harris quit on her.

https://radaronline.com/p/vp-kamala-harris-sparks-boss-from-hell-fears-after-prosecuting-her-staff/

I know the type. Harris strikes me as one of those female bosses that won't take responsibility for any failure, hoards any success, provides no sound leadership and in that vacuum, blames her staff for everything that goes wrong. She's the sort that tells you to do something plainly stupid and fucked up and won't listen to your advice or reasoning leaving you in a position of doing what she ordered and then being blamed for the failure or not doing what she ordered to avoid the inevitable fucked up outcome and being blamed for not following her orders.

While I don't know about the 92% number, it is true that Harris' staff quits in droves and that she's well known as the "Queen of Mean" in Dirty City.

She's been described as a condescending "bully" and being around her as "soul-destroying."

This article claims "9 out of 10 people" who worked for Harris quit on her.

https://radaronline.com/p/vp-kamala-harris-sparks-boss-from-hell-fears-after-prosecuting-her-staff/

I know the type. Harris strikes me as one of those female bosses that won't take responsibility for any failure, hoards any success, provides no sound leadership and in that vacuum, blames her staff for everything that goes wrong. She's the sort that tells you to do something plainly stupid and fucked up and won't listen to your advice or reasoning leaving you in a position of doing what she ordered and then being blamed for the failure or not doing what she ordered to avoid the inevitable fucked up outcome and being blamed for not following her orders.
And Trump? How many Chiefs of staff did he have?

Isn’t Trump known for telling people they are fired?

Or does being a man make that ok?

No but in this case you are complaining about one presidential candidate, while the other is a worse offender.
She's the worse offender.

Trump outside cabinet posts, had about the same turnover as previous presidents.

With cabinet posts, his turnover was higher, but Harris still beats him, particularly on the overall score.

She's the worse offender.

Trump outside cabinet posts, had about the same turnover as previous presidents.

With cabinet posts, his turnover was higher, but Harris still beats him, particularly on the overall score.
Outside cabinet post... Hahaha.

Back