Staff members leave, look at the Trump staff

Many political appointees of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, resigned or were dismissed. Multiple publications have called attention to the record-setting turnover rate in the first year of the Trump Administration.[1][2][3] Several Trump appointees, including National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, White House Communications DirectorAnthony Scaramucci, and Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Pricehave had the shortest service tenures in the history of their respective offices.[a]
Many were found guilty of crimes and have spent time in jail. https://www.axios.com/2024/03/07/trump-associates-prison-sentence-crimes-list

From your link:

Axios has cited "burnout, better opportunities and concern about being permanently branded a 'Harris person'" as some of the reasons behind the high turnover rate at the vice president's office.

Not what could be called an indictment of her.
Not being branded as a 'Harris person", I would definitely take as a negative.

Everything is NOT ABOUT TRUMP! Your whataboutism, tu quoque fallacy isn't going to fly.
Dear fucking idiot

We are choosing between two people

So every comparison is EXACTLY what this is about

Your guy had people leave trump staff to go to PRISON!

You got nothing in this corner of that comparison

A pack of criminals

Fuck you very much

https://radaronline.com/p/vp-kamala-harris-sparks-boss-from-hell-fears-after-prosecuting-her-staff/

I know the type. Harris strikes me as one of those female bosses that won't take responsibility for any failure, hoards any success, provides no sound leadership and in that vacuum, blames her staff for everything that goes wrong. She's the sort that tells you to do something plainly stupid and fucked up and won't listen to your advice or reasoning leaving you in a position of doing what she ordered and then being blamed for the failure or not doing what she ordered to avoid the inevitable fucked up outcome and being blamed for not following her orders.
So you "know the type." You know "...Donald Trump's type"?

So you "know the type." You know "...Donald Trump's type"?
Trump strikes me as the frenetic sort of boss that has all sorts of crazy ideas he expects you to carry out. If you manage to get a few of them going or done he's satisfied and doesn't care about the wreckage caused by the failures. If on the other hand, you are your typical plodding bureaucratic sort of worker / manager unwilling to take risks, Trump fires your ass.

Musk strikes me as much the same sort.

That sort either drives you insane or to an early grave because you get massively overworked by them. If you can live with the crazy their style causes and succeed, you are set to succeed just about anywhere. It's not for most people, however.

There are obviously male managers / bosses like Harris, but her type is more common with female bosses. They are just toxic. You want to quit or commit suicide because they are so bad, and so evil to their underlings, you have no other escape from them.

Trump strikes me as the frenetic sort of boss that has all sorts of crazy ideas he expects you to carry out. If you manage to get a few of them going or done he's satisfied and doesn't care about the wreckage caused by the failures. If on the other hand, you are your typical plodding bureaucratic sort of worker / manager unwilling to take risks, Trump fires your ass.

Musk strikes me as much the same sort.

That sort either drives you insane or to an early grave because you get massively overworked by them. If you can live with the crazy their style causes and succeed, you are set to succeed just about anywhere. It's not for most people, however.

There are obviously male managers / bosses like Harris, but her type is more common with female bosses. They are just toxic. You want to quit or commit suicide because they are so bad, and so evil to their underlings, you have no other escape from them.
So not the type then that abuses women, fakes his financial statements, steals top secret national security documents he has no conceivable use for except perhaps to sell them, etc.? That type?

Back