Stand up against the Government!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/gun-owners-frank-luntz_n_1699140.html

74 percent of NRA members believe concealed carry permits should only be granted to applicants who have completed gun safety training.
68 percent of NRA members believe concealed carry permits should only be granted to applicants who do not have prior arrests for domestic violence.
63 percent of NRA members believe concealed carry permits should only be granted to applicants 21 years of age or older.
75 percent of NRA members believe that concealed carry permits should be granted only to those applicants who have not committed any violent misdemeanors.

I agree with all those things too, and those are all legal requirements where I live anyway.

I haven't mistaken anything. Did you see the election results or are you still in Rove mode? Why do you think the people re-elected Obama?

As for confiscating the assets of terrorists, which the rebels will be termed, there will be no opposition. The people in the military also have homes and families and a desire to have a normal life to which to return. They don't want an upside down country where terrorists try to destroy a democratically elected government.

My goodness, you're a silly man.

Glad to see that once you decide to live in denial, that you fight to stay there. :D
Our Military are citizens, just like the rest of us and your belief that they would automatically follow such orders are insane.

Back