STDs rife among US teenage girls

We have plenty of sex it's just illegal to mention it in public.

read the article epi and see whhich group of people have the worst STD problems and tell me if they are the ones most likely to have satellite or cable ?

I have satellite, but many/most around me do not and cable is not available.
But then keep the poor ignorant becuase of religious embaressment or stupidity.

I wish I could buy satellite service by the channel, I would only have about 10 channels. Plus movie channels. I like those.
They should pay me to have 10 shopping chanels and 6 religious ones on there.

I wish I could buy satellite service by the channel, I would only have about 10 channels. Plus movie channels. I like those.
They should pay me to have 10 shopping chanels and 6 religious ones on there.
Yeah, and I actually had to get HBO just so I could have one of the channels I wanted, even though we rarely use it, but it was part of the package...

*sigh*

Satellite net sort of sucks and the satellite signal goes away during heavy rains.
VPN will not work thru satellite connections unless maybe you buy the business grade of service.

I've got digital cable and cable internet.

I hate them both. I'm getting satellite at my next house.

LOL, whatever you do, don't get satellite internet. The service is terrible, and you can't even get on the internet during a storm. For gaming, actually, dial-up is better than satellite, but I'm sure you're not into that. Stick to DSL or Cable, unless your made out of money and can afford T1 or something like that.

LOL, whatever you do, don't get satellite internet. The service is terrible, and you can't even get on the internet during a storm. For gaming, actually, dial-up is better than satellite, but I'm sure you're not into that. Stick to DSL or Cable, unless your made out of money and can afford T1 or something like that.

How much is T1? Internet in general is getting cheaper.

Weirdly, my Cable (for internet and tv) occasionally goes out in bad weather.

Makes no sense whatsoever to me but I am but a layman.

Umm about $500 a month here I think, at least that was a couple of years ago I think when I checked.
Now if you live in one of the verizon fiber to the premise areas....
Or some urban area it should be cheaper I think.

Back