Stepping in to look around

Poet is actually saying that Damn Yankee was trying to pretend that the N-word meant nincompoop and not n-gg-r

The problem with this is, poet was pretending that he couldn't see DY's ignored post where he spelled out "nincompoop"... It became much like a "game"... He pretended he didn't see it, many people played along. It was a silly and nonsense "play" directed by poet and acted in voluntarily by many of the posters... I even quoted the "nincompoop" post for poet so even if DY remained on ignore his pretense was a sham.

The problem with this is, poet was pretending that he couldn't see DY's ignored post where he spelled out "nincompoop"... It became much like a "game"... He pretended he didn't see it, many people played along. It was a silly and nonsense "play" directed by poet and acted in voluntarily by many of the posters... I even quoted the "nincompoop" post for poet so even if DY remained on ignore his pretense was a sham.

Bullshit. Damn Yankee is a liar who depends on the benefit of the doubt to win his double entendre games.
I understand that you choose to give him the benefit of the doubt, but don't act like that makes it a fact.

Poet is actually saying that Damn Yankee was trying to pretend that the N-word meant nincompoop and not n-gg-r

Even Damo tried to tell Poet that it was meant to mean nincompoop and that Poet was just over reacting, which was his usual way of dealing with everything.

Poet was a N________________! :D

OOPS!!

TOMMY WHERE YOU AT?
WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY NOW?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bullshit. Damn Yankee is a liar who depends on the benefit of the doubt to win his double entendre games.
I understand that you choose to give him the benefit of the doubt, but don't act like that makes it a fact.

Are you trying to say that DY didn't make a post, showing that he meant nincompoop and that Damo didn't repost it, in an attempt to show Poet that he was just being a whiny little gurl? <yes, I meant to use "u">

Are you trying to say that DY didn't make a post, showing that he meant nincompoop and that Damo didn't repost it, in an attempt to show Poet that he was just being a whiny little gurl? <yes, I meant to use "u">

Are you trying to say anything in this post is not true?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Rune

Are you trying to say anything in this post is not true?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Rune

But Runt; I asked first. :D

Back