Still no answer, same simple question for DIXIE!!!

Jarhead, I'll ask you once again, if just 2% of these Sarin bombs were to be popping all over America today, in schools and malls.... do ya think anyone would consider them weapons of mass destruction? Somehow, I don't see folks thinking that way, I don't see them being complacent and dismissive of the Sarin, even in its degraded state. When the Senate Intelligence Committee holds the hearings on where the Sarin bombs came from, and it discovers that we knew these were in Iraq, and did nothing about them, do you think Democrats would forgive Bush for it? Would they understand that these were old degraded weapons we didn't need to be concerned about? Is that how you think it would play out?

Jarhead, I'll ask you once again, if just 2% of these Sarin bombs were to be popping all over America today, in schools and malls.... do ya think anyone would consider them weapons of mass destruction? Somehow, I don't see folks thinking that way, I don't see them being complacent and dismissive of the Sarin, even in its degraded state. When the Senate Intelligence Committee holds the hearings on where the Sarin bombs came from, and it discovers that we knew these were in Iraq, and did nothing about them, do you think Democrats would forgive Bush for it? Would they understand that these were old degraded weapons we didn't need to be concerned about? Is that how you think it would play out?

I think it depends on what type of damage these Sarin munitions caused when they went off in America... If it caused no worse damage than if Windex with AMonia were sprayed in America I think it would not be considered a WMD...

Now, Again I answered your question... Will you answer mine?

Are the degraded munitions you keep calling WMD's capable of causing massive destruction?

hiroshima was attacked using a weapon of mass destruction. deteriorated 20 year old cannisters of sarin are not weapons of mass destruction. period. there is nothing "subjective" about the term WMD.

In my opinion only nuclear weapons and some biological agents should be considered weapons of mass destruction. I don't even think mustard gas or sarin should qualify.

I know that they are included in that definition but comparing mustard gas to a hydrogen bomb is like comparing a derringer to a 110mm artillery piece.

I think it depends on what type of damage these Sarin munitions caused when they went off in America... If it caused no worse damage than if Windex with AMonia were sprayed in America I think it would not be considered a WMD...

Now, Again I answered your question... Will you answer mine?

Are the degraded munitions you keep calling WMD's capable of causing massive destruction?

Substantially more so than Windex and Ammonia. And let's clarify, I am not calling Sarin bombs WMD's, that is what the experts call them. Are you a greater expert on chemical weapons than the ones who say they are WMD's? If not, we'll have to go with their definition, sorry.

You keep intentonally confusing Sarin Gas bombs... with degraded munitions that have been burried and forgotten under the Iraq dessart for 20 years.

About 50% of America was once coufused by that such rhetoric, now only about 30% are...

The affect of your style of rhetoric has been has been deminished, many Americans have woken up!

Now, are you going to answer my question?

Clearly the experts do not call what was found in Iraq WMD... not even your boy Bush calles them WMD!

I think it depends on what type of damage these Sarin munitions caused when they went off in America...

Well, I think you are a retarded idiot, of you really believe this. If we had Sarin nerve agent in malls and schools, following a series of terrorist bombings, you would certainly see wide spread panic, and I ain't talking about the band. People would not be letting their kids go to the mall or school, they would be buying gas masks and totally freaking coast to coast. And I guarantee you, the Pinheads in Congress would spend about 2 seconds contemplating the disaster before firing up the torches to go after Bush.

You can say what you want, think what you will... these were WMD's that were not supposed to even be inside the country of Iraq, they prove that Saddam was dishonest with UN inspectors, and the world, and they completely qualify as, what weapons experts say they are, WMD's.

The lie is up, you can't continue to claim there were no WMD's in Iraq, because that has been refuted with 500 Sarin bombs discovered so far... and yes, the chemical weapons experts still consider Sarin bombs to be WMD's.

Now, to avoid the facts and keep from having to face your lies, we can become all side-tracked with debates over quality, age, or whether Sarin should be considered a WMD, those are all lovely topics and worthy of discussion, as for the issue of whether Iraq had WMD's, that has been settled, they did. On the issue of whether we found WMD's in Iraq, that has been settled as well, we found WMD's in Iraq.

you are still avoiding my question...

are you going to answer my question?

About 50% of America was once coufused by that such rhetoric, now only about 30% are...

Yeah? How are you so sure of this? Seems to me, if a national general election for the president can be tampered with, a popular opinion poll can as well. So if you believe your own kook rhetoric, you wouldn't take too much stock in the polls. Of course, this isn't about what you believe, it stopped being that a long time ago, it's about what you can get others to believe, so that you can win back power and destroy Bush. America has never fallen for that, and they won't this time either, I don't care what your polls say.

Yeah? How are you so sure of this? Seems to me, if a national general election for the president can be tampered with, a popular opinion poll can as well. So if you believe your own kook rhetoric, you wouldn't take too much stock in the polls. Of course, this isn't about what you believe, it stopped being that a long time ago, it's about what you can get others to believe, so that you can win back power and destroy Bush. America has never fallen for that, and they won't this time either, I don't care what your polls say.

When and where have I ever said a national election was tampered with?

Where? I dont see an answer... Maybe you are confused... its a yes or no question...

Ill ask it again.. I know what the Alabama public education system is like..

Where? I dont see an answer... Maybe you are confused... its a yes or no question...

Ill ask it again.. I know what the Alabama public education system is like..

There is no need to repeat the question, we aren't talking, and if we were, I would have heard the question for the 20th time, and I have indeed answered it. Repeating the question again, will not yield a more satisfactory answer. If you require a yes or no answer... black or white... I say "yes" to your question. If you care to delve into what I mean by that, you can read my posts, in fact, I highly recommend you try reading posts every now and then, instead of responding like one of those auto-bots, with the same lines over and over.

There is no need to repeat the question, we aren't talking, and if we were, I would have heard the question for the 20th time, and I have indeed answered it. Repeating the question again, will not yield a more satisfactory answer. If you require a yes or no answer... black or white... I say "yes" to your question. If you care to delve into what I mean by that, you can read my posts, in fact, I highly recommend you try reading posts every now and then, instead of responding like one of those auto-bots, with the same lines over and over.

You say these munitions would cause massive destruction because you MADE UP a hypothetical where some people were put in the hospital...

But look at what the experts say, they would not put anyone in the hospital... They are no more dangerous than rubbing your skin aginst a rug!

I can see why you support Bush if you are so delusional as to think these degraded munitions merely capable of causing a rug burn are WMD!

Like Damocoles, I think you two are confusing a WMD with a weapon of mass hysteria! There is a difference, one causes destruction... the other fear!

If we had Sarin nerve agent in malls and schools, following a series of terrorist bombings, you would certainly see wide spread panic, and I ain't talking about the band.

Dixie, let's see if you can see the equivilence in this....

A child, pissed off with being bullied, could bring a handgun into school and shoot up his fellow students.

This scenerio is more likely and more dangerous than decades-old sarin.

Why aren't you screaming for a ban on handguns?

If we had Sarin nerve agent in malls and schools, following a series of terrorist bombings, you would certainly see wide spread panic, and I ain't talking about the band.

Dixie, let's see if you can see the equivilence in this....

A child, pissed off with being bullied, could bring a handgun into school and shoot up his fellow students.

This scenerio is more likely and more dangerous than decades-old sarin.

Why aren't you screaming for a ban on handguns?

Great point... So if they found a handgun in Iraq (I am sure they have found thousands) would you be calling them WMD's also?

Dixie is for Gun Controll???

Back