Stop letting the press give Kamala Harris a free ride

serendipity

Verified User
How the hell do they get away with it?

In the past month, Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris has sat down to conduct just one full-length interview with a reporter, a joint appearance with her running mate, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.

Within that same period of time, Donald Trump and his running mate J.D. Vance have done 37 interviews. In a country with a press fixated on the public interest, this would be a crisis. Someone running for a position through which they control the country’s nuclear arsenal is barely exposing herself to the press. In fact, many of Harris’s policy pivots are happening via aides telegraphing them to reporters. This means that she doesn’t have to even sit down and explain why she has shifted from one view to another.

But much of the media has decided that none of this matters because she’s up in the polls. The New Republic, for instance, featured a piece stating bluntly in its headline that she “doesn’t need policy to win”.

"let"?......if that's what the MSDNC chooses how can anyone stop it......oh wait, you folks don't have a constitution, do you.......

In the past month, Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris has sat down to conduct just one full-length interview with a reporter, a joint appearance with her running mate, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.

Within that same period of time, Donald Trump and his running mate J.D. Vance have done 37 interviews. In a country with a press fixated on the public interest, this would be a crisis. Someone running for a position through which they control the country’s nuclear arsenal is barely exposing herself to the press. In fact, many of Harris’s policy pivots are happening via aides telegraphing them to reporters. This means that she doesn’t have to even sit down and explain why she has shifted from one view to another.

But much of the media has decided that none of this matters because she’s up in the polls. The New Republic, for instance, featured a piece stating bluntly in its headline that she “doesn’t need policy to win”.
Sixteen minutes of taped and edited banter is not a full length interview... She hasn't done any ...just saying...;) That says a great deal to everyone paying attention.... And many are... The votes will reflect her cowardness in November...

"let"?......if that's what the MSDNC chooses how can anyone stop it......oh wait, you folks don't have a constitution, do you.......

I thought you were more clued up than that!

The UK is often said to have an 'unwritten' constitution, but this is not strictly correct; it is largely written, but in different documents. It has never been codified; brought together in a single document. In this respect, the UK is different from most other countries, which have codified constitutions.

Harris answered questions, trump has not.

Harris answered questions, trump has not.
Horse mierda.

Heels Up Harris had one softball, edited interview of about 14 minutes where no inconvenient questions were asked like...why did you lie to the American people and collude with the media to cover up Biden's cognitive decline? Why did you pick a Valor Thief for your VP who allowed Minneapolis to burn?

Trump has had dozens of interviews and answers questions for hours from all who ask them.

Why do you lie, you are caught every time.

Horse mierda.

Heels Up Harris had one softball, edited interview of about 14 minutes where no inconvenient questions were asked like...why did you lie to the American people and collude with the media to cover up Biden's cognitive decline? Why did you pick a Valor Thief for your VP who allowed Minneapolis to burn?

Trump has had dozens of interviews and answers questions for hours from all who ask them.

trump does interviews, but he never answers the questions. He has a pattern with the difficult questions, he insults the interviewer, then speaks on the subject, veers of in some odd direction than then stops talking, almost never answering the actual question.

Interviewer: "Why did you say there were "very good people", on the side of the Nazi's in Charlottesville?

trump: "That is such a stupid and insulting question, the people have a First Amendment right to free speech, and you know these rights are important, like guns, could you imagine if we did not have guns, the people pouring in, they come in droves. They are taking over our towns and cities. The president of Mexico and I had a great relationship."

trump does interviews, but he never answers the questions. He has a pattern with the difficult questions, he insults the interviewer, then speaks on the subject, veers of in some odd direction than then stops talking, almost never answering the actual question.

Interviewer: "Why did you say there were "very good people", on the side of the Nazi's in Charlottesville?

trump: "That is such a stupid and insulting question, the people have a First Amendment right to free speech, and you know these rights are important, like guns, could you imagine if we did not have guns, the people pouring in, they come in droves. They are taking over our towns and cities. The president of Mexico and I had a great relationship."
You don't watch Trump's interviews and rallies.

Have someone read this to you between phone calls:

"What is the solution to climate change?"

'What a stupid question, never in the history has a question been so dumb. You see with the global situation regarding heat, its hot on my golf courses sometimes, but you see jets fly over, and they say windmills but you know the brain cancer.'

Would you consider that an answer?
obviously.....the only clear solution would be to get lib'ruls to pull their heads out of their asses......

"What is the solution to climate change?"

'What a stupid question, never in the history has a question been so dumb. You see with the global situation regarding heat, its hot on my golf courses sometimes, but you see jets fly over, and they say windmills but you know the brain cancer.'

Would you consider that an answer?

Wait - did Trump really say that?

You don't watch Trump's interviews and rallies.

Have someone read this to you between phone calls:

I have watched several...I watched one today with Lex Friedman.

It went like this...

Lex... A lot of people like your fresh attitudes on releasing top secret information, about UFO's and the Kennedy assassination, and the tough negotiation stance you take with our advisories but are troubled with the claims of the election having been stolen or that there was wide spread voter fraud...

Trump... Well, I am glad you said that because I am big on the UFO information and will defiantly do that and RFK, he loves me, he will be strong with the Kennedy documents so you know he's with us and my team will pay attention to that. With the voting, you have it opened up so wide, thugs from all the prisons and insane asylums from all around the world, Id do it to, any nation, anyone would sent them to the United States, its a good idea. They are all doing it, some are slow and I do not know why they are so slow, I'd be faster, but they are figuring it out. Venezuela is a tough place, those are tough people, and I saw it happening, I was first to see it. That country fell into Communism.

Smut me, baby
giphy.gif

Back