Stop letting the press give Kamala Harris a free ride

Smut me, baby
giphy.gif
What does it say about you, that you see this woman and go straight for the word Smut?

Gosh, I guess whatever Trump is doing doesn't seem to be working, and what Harris is doing IS working.

Too bad losers.
LOL. Another 'basement' campaign that worked well for Biden.

At least, according to Foxbots.

What does it say about you, that you see this woman and go straight for the word Smut?
Harris surfs smut. She's used to the rhetoric of GOP supporting misogynistic pricks like serendipity.
Your misunderstanding is noted.

Don't bother apologizing- you're likely not up to it anyway.

I have watched several...I watched one today with Lex Friedman.

It went like this...

Lex... A lot of people like your fresh attitudes on releasing top secret information, about UFO's and the Kennedy assassination, and the tough negotiation stance you take with our advisories but are troubled with the claims of the election having been stolen or that there was wide spread voter fraud...

Trump... Well, I am glad you said that because I am big on the UFO information and will defiantly do that and RFK, he loves me, he will be strong with the Kennedy documents so you know he's with us and my team will pay attention to that. With the voting, you have it opened up so wide, thugs from all the prisons and insane asylums from all around the world, Id do it to, any nation, anyone would sent them to the United States, its a good idea. They are all doing it, some are slow and I do not know why they are so slow, I'd be faster, but they are figuring it out. Venezuela is a tough place, those are tough people, and I saw it happening, I was first to see it. That country fell into Communism.
Good lord. That's what he calls "weaving" and what the rest of us call insane babbling.

Back