Stop the obsessive stalking legion troll

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
seriously...you copied my username and avatar and my signature from USMB and created a user on uspoliticsonline and then you copied my posts to YOU on this board to other members on uspoliticsonline in the pitiful attempt to make people think you are me....

good fucking lord dude...that is beyond creepy obsessive, seek help

http://www.uspoliticsonline.com/wel...ntpage/727-introduce-yourself-thread-141.html

^seriously, you have got to be all kinds of disturbed to do this

seriously...you copied my username and avatar and my signature from USMB and created a user on uspoliticsonline and then you copied my posts to YOU on this board to other members on uspoliticsonline in the pitiful attempt to make people think you are me....

good fucking lord dude...that is beyond creepy obsessive, seek help

http://www.uspoliticsonline.com/wel...ntpage/727-introduce-yourself-thread-141.html

^seriously, you have got to be all kinds of disturbed to do this

Yurtsie pwned bigtime by someone named "Jefe":

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Yurt:
lol...what a spazz, seriously

if its so bad having discourse with me, then why don't you ignore me? its comical how much of a cow you're having over some internet poster you've never met....

you take the interwebs way, way too seriously

Originally Posted by Jefe:

... says the guy who's "having a cow" over some internet poster he's never met called LEGION TROLL..

Take your own advice counselor.

Yurtsie pwned bigtime by someone named "Jefe":

Originally Posted by Yurt:
lol...what a spazz, seriously

if its so bad having discourse with me, then why don't you ignore me? its comical how much of a cow you're having over some internet poster you've never met....

you take the interwebs way, way too seriously

Originally Posted by Jefe:

... says the guy who's "having a cow" over some internet poster he's never met called LEGION TROLL..

Take your own advice counselor.

:palm:

you do realize i did not make that post on that board...

dumbass...read the op zappa....i know from previous convo's with you that even you don't like trolls like that, but your irrational hatred caused you to overlook that and instead act like i made that post and got pwned by someone i never made a post to

:palm:

you do realize i did not make that post on that board...

dumbass...read the op zappa....i know from previous convo's with you that even you don't like trolls like that, but your irrational hatred caused you to overlook that and instead act like i made that post and got pwned by someone i never made a post to

If it spits hate like a Yurt...

And it rants like a Yurt...

And it whines like a Yurt...

AND it's NAMED Yurt...

Then until you can prove otherwise...it's a Yurt.

yurt, you should accept this stalking like a huge badge of honor. you obviously have caught this losers attention because you've done an awesome job of defaming it.

congrats.

yurt, you should accept this stalking like a huge badge of honor. you obviously have caught this losers attention because you've done an awesome job of defaming it.

congrats.

he hasn't done this as just one board, it has come to my attention he has done this at at least two boards....he copies my avatar, username, signature, says something almost verbatim to what i said to him and then tells everyone in his "introduction" that he came from jpp and usmb

i'm beyond the normal badge, this guy is so obsessed with me he is running around the interwebs trying to pass himself off as me....unfortunately he is a psycho loser who will never be as awesome as me :D

yeah...okay zappa...let your irrational hatred contradict your earlier statements about trolls

Here's something no one's thought of yet...how do we know that Yurt isn't this Legion Troll?

He could be doing all this to himself in some pitiful attempt at holding onto everyone's attention.

I've seen stranger things on these boards.

Yurt is not Legion. It pains me to think that my banning of some of Legion's trolls has caused this guy to go somewhere into an area of near psychotic spasms..

Here's something no one's thought of yet...how do we know that Yurt isn't this Legion Troll?

He could be doing all this to himself in some pitiful attempt at holding onto everyone's attention.

I've seen stranger things on these boards.

yeah..ok zappa...thats why damo and grind have said who he is (his troll names and repeatedly said he is not a regular member) ....but oh no...it may be me...and the fact you have in the past agreed with ME that legion troll is an asshole

seriously, if you weren't so full of hate you could have just honestly stated it is a pretty weird thing to he did by running around multiple other political boards claiming to be me

I'm tired of all the trolls....I log on to see "You Have 100 Unread Posts" only to find that 99 of them are from a worthless troll.....better to spend my time elsewhere than to see worthless trolls.....

yeah..ok zappa...thats why damo and grind have said who he is (his troll names and repeatedly said he is not a regular member) ....but oh no...it may be me...and the fact you have in the past agreed with ME that legion troll is an asshole

seriously, if you weren't so full of hate you could have just honestly stated it is a pretty weird thing to he did by running around multiple other political boards claiming to be me

Zappa et al are friends with legion troll.

congrats.

Margaret Thatcher, in a different context, talked about the oxygen of publicity. Yurt needs to bleat less and ignore more, if it bothers him that much.

Back