Stop the obsessive stalking legion troll

Margaret Thatcher, in a different context, talked about the oxygen of publicity. Yurt needs to bleat less and ignore more, if it bothers him that much.

says the guy who constantly has to bump his threads because no one pays attention to them....

heal thyself

ignoring doesn't stop someone from stalking you and trying to pass themselves off as you...

says the guy who constantly has to bump his threads because no one pays attention to them....

heal thyself

ignoring doesn't stop someone from stalking you and trying to pass themselves off as you...

They probably only do it because you make such a song and dance about it, actually more a full blown musical at times. I'm sorry about your brother, I empathise with you about that, but they will only carry on whilst they think you rise to the bait so easily.

They probably only do it because you make such a song and dance about it, actually more a full blown musical at times. I'm sorry about your brother, I empathise with you about that, but they will only carry on whilst they think you rise to the bait so easily.

yeah...my bad for asking them to stop

what a pity for you that you ask me to stop teasing you when i do....and i usually do

when someone does something you find inappropriate you are the first to bitch about it....your dislike of me has caused you to give the troll further ammunition, instead of saying...yeah...thats pretty fucking psycho or stupid, what do you do...you basically defend the troll and attack me

its people like you who give the trolls power because they see others backing them

The voice of experience speaks.

what a pity for you that you ask me to stop teasing you when i do....and i usually do

when someone does something you find inappropriate you are the first to bitch about it....your dislike of me has caused you to give the troll further ammunition, instead of saying...yeah...thats pretty fucking psycho or stupid, what do you do...you basically defend the troll and attack meits people like you who give the trolls power because they see others backing them

Absoflippin'lootely!

He's the one fanning the flames. This thread devoted to his angst is a perfect example.

? i did nothing and this guy goes out and creates at least two "yurts" on multiple messageboards and claims he came from jpp and usmb....

but i'm the one fanning the flames and you apparently love what he has done because you and tom have done nothing but attack me

amazing, truly amazing

when someone does something you find inappropriate you are the first to bitch about it....your dislike of me has caused you to give the troll further ammunition, instead of saying...yeah...thats pretty fucking psycho or stupid, what do you do...you basically defend the troll and attack me

its people like you who give the trolls power because they see others backing them

I don't dislike you, I just think you are a drama queen at times.

I don't dislike you, I just think you are a drama queen at times.

LOL...i ask a guy to stop running around pretending he is me and that is a drama queen moment...tff from teh guy who had a melt down because grind was tired of you making thread after thread after thread and then bumping those threads repeatedly because you felt you didn't get the attention you needed

and you still do it...clean your own house hypocrite

And as long as you're going to play the petulant little crybaby in this drama, then we're going to keep buying popcorn and telling our friend about this idiot named Yurt and the full blown foot-stamping tantrum he throws every single day.

LOL...i ask a guy to stop running around pretending he is me and that is a drama queen moment...tff from teh guy who had a melt down because grind was tired of you making thread after thread after thread and then bumping those threads repeatedly because you felt you didn't get the attention you needed

No...it's your spending an entire week "asking" the same thing over and over ad nauseum that is a GIGANTIC drama queen moment.

How long you going to keep crying about this?

Should I get the little girl a tissue...is that what you need?

My mother used to tell me when I was 5 and being teased by my older brother..."he only does it because he knows he can get you upset..."

Try not acting like a 5 year old for a while and see what happens.

As I've said before, you must have Russian blood in you. It is the only way to explain your propensity to rewrite history on a regular basis.

And as long as you're going to play the petulant little crybaby in this drama, then we're going to keep buying popcorn and telling our friend about this idiot named Yurt and the full blown foot-stamping tantrum he throws every single day.

this is what is bizarre about you...no one is crying here, i'm simply asking the freak to stop...if someone were running around using your ID, you would no doubt want them to stop as well

most bizarre, is that you daily whine about others insulting people and not coming here to debate, rather, to just spew hate and garbage...yet all you do 90% of the time is spew hate and garbage, for the past few days you haven't once engaged me in an actual debate, every reply to me has been an insult

your hypocrisy and projection is duly noted

this is what is bizarre about you...no one is crying here, i'm simply asking the freak to stop...if someone were running around using your ID, you would no doubt want them to stop as well

most bizarre, is that you daily whine about others insulting people and not coming here to debate, rather, to just spew hate and garbage...yet all you do 90% of the time is spew hate and garbage, for the past few days you haven't once engaged me in an actual debate, every reply to me has been an insult

your hypocrisy and projection is duly noted

Ahhh but when I have tried to engage you in debate, the only reply I've ever received is "how can you be so stupid" or some variation thereof.

So you don't like being treated the way you treat others? Too bad...

Try treating me with some basic courtesy for a change and maybe we can get back to debating.

Til then my popcorn is popped and I'm enjoying one helluva comedy.

Ahhh but when I have tried to engage you in debate, the only reply I've ever received is "how can you be so stupid" or some variation thereof.

So you don't like being treated the way you treat others? Too bad...

Try treating me with some basic courtesy for a change and maybe we can get back to debating.

Til then my popcorn is popped and I'm enjoying one helluva comedy.

absolutely false

why don't you actually engage me in debate instead of your daily insults and whining

absolutely false

why don't you actually engage me in debate instead of your daily insults and whining

Because you refuse to engage me in debate and instead hurl a steady stream of insults at any attempt by me at said debate.

Why don't you actually engage me in debate?

Back