Stressed out Trump is binging on junk food

Cypress

Trump is devouring fast food — and aides are ‘lighting scented candles’ to cover up the stench

Donald Trump is a connoisseur of the finer things in life, from fast food banquets to high-efficiency toilets capable of flushing away his horrifying fast-food dumps. It’s not surprising, then, that a sad, post-election Trump would spend his time reorienting himself around the things that give him joy, like fine dining and being a nasty old baby who can’t help stinking up his room.

A source in the White House says Trump has been stewing over Biden’s win by planning ways to keep contesting the election results, all while eating mountains of fast food with his pals:

“Insiders described the atmosphere inside the West Wing as ‘manic, exuberant, energized, and toxic,’” the article says. “Some staff [are] lighting rose-scented candles in an attempt to soften the environment—and to combat the smell of fast food delivered to the President and his inner circle.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ns-avoid-Joe-Bidens-inauguration-January.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.a...-up-white-house-with-fast-food-1845621160/amp

they eat it up. delusional nothingburgers

I do not see how you can say that with a straight face.

You all are making the preposterous claim that massive, unprecedented vote fraud is occurring... but only in states Biden is winning.

As for junk food, it is a documented fact Trump stuffs his face with cheeseburgers, milk shakes, Oreo cookies. A report that he is glued to the television and binging on Big Macs sounds more plausible than your massive vote fraud conspiracies

As for junk food, it is a documented fact Trump stuffs his face with cheeseburgers, milk shakes, Oreo cookies. A report that he is glued to the television and binging on Big Macs sounds more plausible than your massive vote fraud conspiracies
ROFL.
he like McDonlads -that isn't stuffing his face - it's just unhealthy eating.

Aren't you the same dude that posted Mary Trumps article yesterday that Trump was trashing the furniture
or something?

Give it a break on the "binging in front of the TV" as well

I am at the top of the food chain so I can eat any damn thing I want, when I want it!!

You don't like it

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

ROFL.
he like McDonlads -that isn't stuffing his face - it's just unhealthy eating.

Aren't you the same dude that posted Mary Trumps article yesterday that Trump was trashing the furniture
or something?

Give it a break on the "binging in front of the TV" as well

I see you cannot deny that.your allegations of massive, unprecedented voter fraud are orders of magnitude more preposterous and dishonest than anything I have posted in the last week.

I am at the top of the food chain so I can eat any damn thing I want, when I want it!!

You don't like it

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
I actually like to stuff my face with junk food occasionally.

I would get worried about the habit if I became obese like Trump

Trump is devouring fast food — and aides are ‘lighting scented candles’ to cover up the stench

Donald Trump is a connoisseur of the finer things in life, from fast food banquets to high-efficiency toilets capable of flushing away his horrifying fast-food dumps. It’s not surprising, then, that a sad, post-election Trump would spend his time reorienting himself around the things that give him joy, like fine dining and being a nasty old baby who can’t help stinking up his room.

A source in the White House says Trump has been stewing over Biden’s win by planning ways to keep contesting the election results, all while eating mountains of fast food with his pals:

“Insiders described the atmosphere inside the West Wing as ‘manic, exuberant, energized, and toxic,’” the article says. “Some staff [are] lighting rose-scented candles in an attempt to soften the environment—and to combat the smell of fast food delivered to the President and his inner circle.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ns-avoid-Joe-Bidens-inauguration-January.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.a...-up-white-house-with-fast-food-1845621160/amp

Guarantee those candles are being lit for more reasons than just "to combat the smell of fast food delivered "

Trump should eat wiser and start exercising. Just look at his shape! That is the look of being dangerously unhealthy!

But he knows better than any doctor! Right?

Why do you care? You hate him, so what he eats shouldn't be any concern of yours, now should it?

Back