Study: False Statements Preceded War

And exactly what was going to force us to go in? We don't even go in to those lengths when people are victims genocide to this day. Specifically what event would have forced us to go in? Keep in mind we basically sat idly by this:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/01/23/congo/index.html
IRC President George Rupp said the loss of life is equivalent to the entire population of Denmark, or the state of Colorado, dying within a decade.

As we did with Rwanda.

Nothing was going to FORCE us to go in. We could have stayed on the sidelines for decades and let another Rwanda/Sudan/Congo continue. Just as we continue to do with Sudan and the Congo today.

Okay, I've had my fill of Bush worship for the day.

The Iraq war is still a great idea, we should invade every country on the planet with a humanitarian crises, and Bush - whatever his limitations are - is still better than Gore/Kerry/Clinton.

It's Dixie level Bush worship. More subtle. But the same, nonetheless.

I wish we could pull up the old politics.com.... because that was absolutely a part of my justification for going in. I admit I was wrong about Saddam having WMDs. But you are fooling yourself if you think this was a new position for me.

and you are completely disingenous if you believe I haven't said a word about the other genocides. Disingenous and blatantly wrong.

Well, maybe there have been occassions when you're getting called out on how stupid your position on the "Iraqi Freedom" is you go to your old stand by's, "Yeah, we should go into here too" to conveniently attempt to strengthen your horrible position on this war. Have you argued for the US going stopping a genocide outside the context of being called out on Republican hypocrisy?

If so please post link and I'll take my statement back. Its possible I forgot or missed that thread.

The Iraq war is still a great idea, we should invade every country on the planet with a humanitarian crises, and Bush - whatever his limitations are - is still better than Gore/Kerry/Clinton.

More closet doors will pop open the closer to election time we get.

ciao!

I don't recall Superfreak or any cons for that matter saying that.

It has always been a part of my justification for going in. Always. yes, WMDs were also a part of the rationale I originally used. That part turned out incorrect as we all know.

Well, maybe there have been occassions when you're getting called out on how stupid your position on the "Iraqi Freedom" is you go to your old stand by's, "Yeah, we should go into here too" to conveniently attempt to strengthen your horrible position on this war. Have you argued for the US going stopping a genocide outside the context of being called out on Republican hypocrisy?

If so please post link and I'll take my statement back. Its possible I forgot or missed that thread.

I have called for intervention into the Sudan numerous times.

http://justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=7373&highlight=Sudan+genocide

Is one of many. If you do a search based on my user name and request Sudan+genocide, you will see all of the threads on this site that I have mentioned it.

Do so on fpp.com as well. If politics.com still existed, you could also see that it was also my position with regards to Rwanda and the Sudan.

translation= I'm not getting any...very desparate!

desperate, NO. Not getting any.... well as billy boy said it depends on your definition of sex :D

My back precludes the regular stuff right now
and I give as good as I get. :bleh:

My lady friend is not complaining and neither am i.

Eat yer heart out.

Last edited:
It has always been a part of my justification for going in. Always. yes, WMDs were also a part of the rationale I originally used. That part turned out incorrect as we all know.

The WMD are in SYRIA!! They ARE there!!! We just haven't found them yet!!!1!1

They HAVE to be there!! They MUST be there!1

Bush is NEVER wrong.

/SouthernMan

desperate, NO. Not getting any.... well as billy boy said it depends on your definition of sex :D

My back precludes the regular stuff right now
and I give as good as I get. :bleh:

My lady friend is not complaining and neither am i.

Eat yer heart out.

Gross.

Why you hatin on me? Old farts need lovin too. At least I look lots better than Donnie.

BTW your avitar is gross.

Back