Study Finds Surge in Alzheimer's Cases Caused By Covid Vaccines

Goyboy

Contributor

Surge in Alzheimer’s Caused by Covid Shots, Major Study Finds​

A major new peer-reviewed study has found that Covid mRNA shots are responsible for the surging numbers of people being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological disorders.

The study, published in QJM: An International Journal of Medicine, was conducted by a team of eminent South Korean researchers.

The aim of the study was to identify links between the Covid mRNA injections and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.

The researchers, led by Professor Jee Hoon Roh of the Department of Biomedical Sciences, Korea University College of Medicine in Seoul, analyzed the official government data for a total of 558,017 South Korean individuals.

You won't hear about this type of research done in the USA who's international pharmaceutical companies pretty much own the government and the media.

You do realize anyone can publish their findings in the International Journal of Medicine, it is a peer review vehicle, throw it out there and see happens

I find this interesting because I remember reading that alzheimer's was the #1 commodity causing death even before the roll out of the death jabs.

I find this interesting because I remember reading that alzheimer's was the #1 commodity causing death even before the roll out of the death jabs.
So what had changed causing the spike? ....... Mass vaccination.... especially of the elderly.....Nuremburg 2.0

So what had changed causing the spike? ....... Mass vaccination.... especially of the elderly.....Nuremburg 2.0
I suspect (and have been told) that SARS-COV2 to include just the spike protein made by the fake vax has an unusual ability to cross the blood/brain barrier...to perhaps catastrophic effect.

This if true is almost certainly related to how it was created in the lab....constantly passed through humanized mice I believe.

Must have gotten your facts from RT again, it is a distant seventh, even with close to seventy five percent of the population vaccinated

You do realize anyone can publish their findings in the International Journal of Medicine, it is a peer review vehicle, throw it out there and see happens
The purpose of medical journals is to weed out hacks. There's not enough time or money to peer review all the political wedge issues we see in science.

The purpose of medical journals is to weed out hacks. There's not enough time or money to peer review all the political wedge issues we see in science.
Once upon a time....now they are completely corrupt like everything else.

And you know this from a study from Korea that was just introduced for peer review?

No wonder you MAGA cultists are easy prey for demagogues
Peer review now generally functions as a means for those who have established their gravy trains to keep out competition and those who point out that they are lying.

Bret and Heather talk about this all the time.

Surge in Alzheimer’s Caused by Covid Shots, Major Study Finds​

A major new peer-reviewed study has found that Covid mRNA shots are responsible for the surging numbers of people being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological disorders.

The study, published in QJM: An International Journal of Medicine, was conducted by a team of eminent South Korean researchers.

The aim of the study was to identify links between the Covid mRNA injections and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.

The researchers, led by Professor Jee Hoon Roh of the Department of Biomedical Sciences, Korea University College of Medicine in Seoul, analyzed the official government data for a total of 558,017 South Korean individuals.

You won't hear about this type of research done in the USA who's international pharmaceutical companies pretty much own the government and the media.

Is that what happened to Bought and Paid for Biden?

My big problem with the claim is that Alzheimer's takes time to develop....I would need to hear a lot about how we can be sure this is not caused by either SARS-COV2 alone or in addition to the roaming spike proteins produced by the death jabs.

Once upon a time....now they are completely corrupt like everything else.
There are ways to get around the Jeffrey Epstein controlled peer reviews. Graham Hancock went to Netflix and ranked near the top of most watched series. The idea is to get the evidence to as many people as possible and let us decide.

My big problem with the claim is that Alzheimer's takes time to develop....I would need to hear a lot about how we can be sure this is not caused by either SARS-COV2 alone or in addition to the roaming spike proteins produced by the death jabs.
From the article:

Those 558,017 individuals were a random 50% sample of city residents aged 65 and above.

The vaccinated participants were then divided into groups for those who received mRNA shots or cDNA vaccines.

The study focused on Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and mild cognitive impairment (MCI) incidences post-vaccination, identified via ICD-10 codes, using multivariable logistic and Cox regression analyses.

The study’s findings show a huge surge in cases of MCI and AD in vaccinated individuals, particularly those receiving mRNA injections.

There are ways to get around the Jeffrey Epstein controlled peer reviews. Graham Hancock went to Netflix and ranked near the top of most watched series. The idea is to get the evidence to as many people as possible and let us decide.
In the early days of the pandemic I spent many hours listening Heather and Bret go through stuff from the preprint servers, stuff that was not peer reviewed but available for the first time due to the emergency. Heady times, and they have all long the trail been talking about what went wrong with the journals and peer review....peer review sounds like it should work but it does not, because of the corruption.

From the article:

Those 558,017 individuals were a random 50% sample of city residents aged 65 and above.

The vaccinated participants were then divided into groups for those who received mRNA shots or cDNA vaccines.

The study focused on Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and mild cognitive impairment (MCI) incidences post-vaccination, identified via ICD-10 codes, using multivariable logistic and Cox regression analyses.

The study’s findings show a huge surge in cases of MCI and AD in vaccinated individuals, particularly those receiving mRNA injections.
Sounds great.....but almost everyone in Korea took jabs.....I doubt the unjabbed sample is large enough to make this good science.

In the early days of the pandemic I spent many hours listening Heather and Bret go through stuff from the preprint servers, stuff that was not peer reviewed but available for the first time due to the emergency. Heady times, and they have all long the trail been talking about what went wrong with the journals and peer review....peer review sounds like it should work but it does not, because of the corruption.
Bret and Heather were among the first to expose all the lies told by Fauci. They're part of the reason I try to read all your posts. I come to JPP to get my news from you and Moon.

Back