Suck it Takers, the NRA just got richer

when you were in iraq did you always have the same exact gun? or do you trade off now and then/get replacements etc? Did it suck to turn it in when you got out?

Well you're supposed to have your rifle EVERYWHERE you go, and lord help you if you forget it (happened to me once). But on convoys we had to mount our machine guns, and those we changed every so often. My baby was the .50 cal. I was an actual instructor on it as it so happened, and it was the most intimidating of the 3 machine guns we used, which made people stop a lot further away from our convoys. When you come back to the states you have to turn your rifle into the armory, which BLOWS HAIRY ASSHOLES. After I came back, they game me a new rifle, because my old one was "old silver sides". It was literally from Vietnam, and had been so used it all the finish was worn off, leaving bare aluminum. The pic is of the .50 though.

firearms_mg_m2_04.jpg

the best thing about my donation (i just realized) is that all the JPP slacktivists that are running around like chickens with their heads cut off and signing petitions, pretty much have been made irrelevant. None of them are going to put actual effort into restricting guns, they'll just cry about it on JPP. My 50 bones basically cancels out whatever minimal things they will try to do. It's more than a donation, it's a purchase of their irrelevance with regards to this issue. Feels good man.

You're pretty much guaranteed lots of junk mail and spam for life, too.

the best thing about my donation (i just realized) is that all the JPP slacktivists that are running around like chickens with their heads cut off and signing petitions, pretty much have been made irrelevant. None of them are going to put actual effort into restricting guns, they'll just cry about it on JPP. My 50 bones basically cancels out whatever minimal things they will try to do. It's more than a donation, it's a purchase of their irrelevance with regards to this issue. Feels good man.

So, your donation is basically a gigantic "fuck you" to all of us who think that there should be some kind of reasonable restrictions placed on the ownership of certain firearms.

But as you yourself just said: None of us "are going to put actual effort in restricting guns".

So your donation turns out to be nothing more than a vindictive move, made to give you the opportunity to rub said donation in the faces of those who think differently.

You basically wasted $50 bucks to spite some anonymous posters on a message board who make you angry...how pathetic is that?

So, your donation is basically a gigantic "fuck you" to all of us who think that there should be some kind of reasonable restrictions placed on the ownership of certain firearms.

But as you yourself just said: None of us "are going to put actual effort in restricting guns".

So your donation turns out to be nothing more than a vindictive move, made to give you the opportunity to rub said donation in the faces of those who think differently.

You basically wasted $50 bucks to spite some anonymous posters on a message board who make you angry...how pathetic is that?

Yes a big fuck you so you mind your own fucking business. You don't mind when dipshits rush to donate to Planned Parenthood as a big fuck you to others. You applaud it.

Now what "reasonable restrictions" do you want that aren't in law today? Be specific since you have obviously given it so much thought

From a ration, game theory perspective, your efforts make zero difference, the major effect is that your $50 poorer. Justice is sweet.

Back