Suggestions

Beefy said:
Actually, I haven't heard from you why Grind was banned. I don't use your site anymore as I don't trust it.

SR, I'm glad that you are happy that the core of your board is moving on. I don't believe that you are pleased with it and that this was all part of your greater plan, but, whatever you say. You're happy, I'm happy, we're all happy.

Just take my words to heart, its not hard to see that you're having ego problems, we all have ego problems. Just realize that the sooner you control it rather than it controlling you, the sooner you'll excel at a faster and more satisfactory pace.

That's all friend. I consider you welcome here. I hope you stick around for a bit.

the core? theres like 7 of you, two that dont have a choice and five that do.

come on peanut man. If there was like 30 or 40 i could see your point. But you were relagated to poker threads, tiana was relagated to..well not much, that only leaves a few left that ever posted.

hardly the core bro. the rest seem to be just fine going in between.

I think this will work out very well, it seems people are happy to keep debating politics on the other site, and by looking at what topics actually move here, they seem fine using this one for entertainment.

I think thats great!!! And ive asked others to come here from that board as well.

SR

SR_ said:
the core? theres like 7 of you, two that dont have a choice and five that do.

come on peanut man. If there was like 30 or 40 i could see your point. But you were relagated to poker threads, tiana was relagated to..well not much, that only leaves a few left that ever posted.

hardly the core bro. the rest seem to be just fine going in between.

I think this will work out very well, it seems people are happy to keep debating politics on the other site, and by looking at what topics actually move here, they seem fine using this one for entertainment.

I think thats great!!! And ive asked others to come here from that board as well.

SR

You've banned 2 people now? Jeez, not to sharp.

Look SR, you don't have to sell me on how pleased you are with everything. You really don't. It doesn't matter here. It would be helpful to you if you recognized where its coming from.

Stop letting it control you. You're a good guy, smart as a whip, and a great debater, don't let that fat head fuck all that up. You may not be willing to see it, well your ego may not be willing to see it, but the momentum is not in your favor, and rationalizing is transparent as distilled vodka.

Back