Summary of voting trends

Little-Acorn

021908_cartoon.jpg

Ain't it the truth!

:)

Of course, if you have liberals running in both the Democrat and Republican slots, you get some pretty close ties, as has happened in the last few elections. And will probably happen this November, too.

021908_cartoon.jpg

Ain't it the truth!

Of course, if you have liberals running in both the Democrat and Republican slots, you get some pretty close ties, as has happened in the last few elections. And will probably happen this November, too.

Yeah, Democrats are idiots generally. But who's a bigger idiot, a Democrat who votes for big government and gets it, or a republican who thinks Republicans are for smaller government?

That's a contradiction, like "Many simpletons are complex".
It isn't a contradiction.

Education doesn't make one intelligent, it just makes them think they are intelligent. Many people with less education are very intelligent, many people with a lot of education are just not that intelligent.

Just like many people read crappy poetry because they think it makes them deep, yet can't think beyond the shallow matrix of finger-snapping poetry. It doesn't make them deep...

Intelligence is determined by the topic being discussed....

Intelligence isn't determined solely by how many decades you spent getting pieces of paper.

"Intellectual" - one who is intelligent.

Conservatives hate intellectuals because they're stupid. Every fascist movement of the past century has been preceded by a wave of anti-intellectualism, and modern anti-American big government conservatism is no different.

It isn't a contradiction.

Education doesn't make one intelligent, it just makes them think they are intelligent. Many people with less education are very intelligent, many people with a lot of education are just not that intelligent.

Just like many people read crappy poetry because they think it makes them deep, yet can't think beyond the shallow matrix of finger-snapping poetry. It doesn't make them deep...

*yawn*

You're ignorance is showing. The "finger-snappy" clubs don't have intellectuals in them. Intellectuals are the ones reading books, not making rap poems.

You are really trying to make a point that doesn't exist. However, trying to debate you on the subject will be like WRASTLIN an eel, and I just ain't gonna do it today.

*yawn*

You're ignorance is showing. The "finger-snappy" clubs don't have intellectuals in them. Intellectuals are the ones reading books, not making rap poems.

You are really trying to make a point that doesn't exist. However, trying to debate you on the subject will be like WRASTLIN an eel, and I just ain't gonna do it today.
Yes my "ignorance" of finger-snapping poetry means that you are deep...

Get real, the pseudo-intellectuals who pat themselves on the back are often not intelligent, and often those who have less education are. Whether one wants to believe they are deep or not, or whether somebody with a bit less education isn't intelligent has little to do with their actual abilities.

Yes my "ignorance" of finger-snapping poetry means that you are deep...

Get real, the pseudo-intellectuals who pat themselves on the back are often not intelligent, and often those who have less education are. Whether one wants to believe they are deep or not, or whether somebody with a bit less education isn't intelligent has little to do with their actual abilities.

*angry response*

"Intellectual" - one who is intelligent.

Conservatives hate intellectuals because they're stupid. Every fascist movement of the past century has been preceded by a wave of anti-intellectualism, and modern anti-American big government conservatism is no different.

The most recent large case of anti-intellectualism is the extreme environmentalist movement which wants to stop debate on whether global warming is man-made, pronounce it as fact, and begin crafting policy designed to decimate western economies. McMange is on board with this. Obama and Shrillary too.

021908_cartoon.jpg

Ain't it the truth!

HOw did Bush win?

Him and me are both way smarter than you.
morons and simpletons claim he's dumb, he made a shit load of bad decisions.
I should have said accumulated wealth and excluded inherited.

Back