Summary of voting trends

There are people who are really good at retaining information. They sometimes go to college and end up retaining many facts and are still incapable of having an independant thought.

There are people who go to the school of life and retain only the things that are useful and can never look at situation without having an independant thought.

Between these two types there are many other classifications.

Yes I have run acrossed Professors who were complete assholes (I have one for an uncle) But the fast majority of the professors I had were complete individuals who had very well rounded lifes and were very interesting an good people.

I have known people with little formal education who were Very Smart and could solve most any prediciment you could imagine.

The truth is I have known many more very smart, independent minded, creative, problem solving people who had higher educations than the other way arround.

Edumacation does not make you stupid , the inability to understand how and why its used makes you stupid.

Why is it so many republicans hate people with educations?

There are people who are really good at retaining information. They sometimes go to college and end up retaining many facts and are still incapable of having an independant thought.

There are people who go to the school of life and retain only the things that are useful and can never look at situation without having an independant thought.

Between these two types there are many other classifications.

Yes I have run acrossed Professors who were complete assholes (I have one for an uncle) But the fast majority of the professors I had were complete individuals who had very well rounded lifes and were very interesting an good people.

I have known people with little formal education who were Very Smart and could solve most any prediciment you could imagine.

The truth is I have known many more very smart, independent minded, creative, problem solving people who had higher educations than the other way arround.

Edumacation does not make you stupid , the inability to understand how and why its used makes you stupid.

Why is it so many republicans hate people with educations?
Very few republicans hate people with educations, republicans hate people with educations who think they are better than others because of it.

Very few republicans hate people with educations, republicans hate people with educations who think they are better than others because of it.

I am no republican but I feel exactly this way. It's like when somebody wants to eat sushi, not because they like it, but because they think it makes them appear to be more cultured. Some folks with an education, many of them with less than I have, like to think they are somehow better than others or that all others are "knuckle-draggers."

I am no republican but I feel exactly this way. It's like when somebody wants to eat sushi, not because they like it, but because they think it makes them appear to be more cultured. Some folks with an education, many of them with less than I have, like to think they are somehow better than others or that all others are "knuckle-draggers."
QFT.

"Intellectual" - one who is intelligent.

Conservatives hate intellectuals because they're stupid. Every fascist movement of the past century has been preceded by a wave of anti-intellectualism, and modern anti-American big government conservatism is no different.

again.... Intelligence is determined by the topic being discussed. Thus a professor of applied mathematics is intelligent when it comes to discussing math. But that same professor might just be an idiot when discussing the mating habits of dolphins.

Being intelligent on one topic does not equate to being intelligent on all topics. A lesson many of the self-proclaimed "intellectuals" on college campuses would do well to remember.

They seem to hate anyone who is educated that does nto agree with them.

Education makes people aware fo more possibilities.

The republicans have a true hate for people who dont pick the solution they want them to pick. These are the educated people they make the Sushi insults to. They dont agree with my idea for how the government is evil so they dont really like that sushi they are eating.

Now if they do agee with me they do really like that sushi they are eating.

Desh your a moron. Not all republicans are right wing bible freaks just like all dems are not welfare moms.

They seem to hate anyone who is educated that does nto agree with them.

Education makes people aware fo more possibilities.

The republicans have a true hate for people who dont pick the solution they want them to pick. These are the educated people they make the Sushi insults to. They dont agree with my idea for how the government is evil so they dont really like that sushi they are eating.

Now if they do agee with me they do really like that sushi they are eating.

Am I missing something or did anyone else have trouble understanding the last two paragraphs?

Back