Super Bowl Predictions

Boom! I don't think there's an event that I am more apathetic about than any NASCAR (or racing in general) event.
Ever been to one? It can be one of the most exciting spectator sports seen live. On TV? Not so much.

In open wheel it's a total rush when they pass by quicker than you can turn your head and in NASCAR first time that 43 car freight train goes by at 180 mph if that doesn't give you an adrenaline rush you're probably dead.

Ever been to one? It can be one of the most exciting spectator sports seen live. On TV? Not so much.

In open wheel it's a total rush when they pass by quicker than you can turn your head and in NASCAR first time that 43 car freight train goes by at 180 mph if that doesn't give you an adrenaline rush you're probably dead.

Yep. Been there, done that. Wife's family made me go. It is slightly better in person but still nothing I could get excited about.

I will admit that going to our local track was fun when I had a math teacher friend who raced every weekend. I guess having someone to root for helps. ;)

Yep. Been there, done that. Wife's family made me go. It is slightly better in person but still nothing I could get excited about.

I will admit that going to our local track was fun when I had a math teacher friend who raced every weekend. I guess having someone to root for helps. ;)
My cousins home abuts Eldora Speedway, owned by Tony Stewart. Makes going to the dirt track races convenient.

1j223h.jpg

Last edited:
Back