Super Bowl Sunday!!!

All your base are belong to us!

LOL

When I was selling pool tables in Denver, we ordered about 100 of them from China and asked that they brand them "LA Billiards" with the slogan "State Of The Art Construction" on the emblem.

We finally got the tables in and it read "LA Billiard - Art Construction The Of State".

They need a translator, and then just a guy who has English as a first language to translate what the translator is trying to say.

LOL

When I was selling pool tables in Denver, we ordered about 100 of them from China and asked that they brand them "LA Billiards" with the slogan "State Of The Art Construction" on the emblem.

We finally got the tables in and it read "LA Billiard - Art Construction The Of State".

They need a translator, and then just a guy who has English as a first language to translate what the translator is trying to say.

What was your reaction at the time? :)

Incidentally, I will be on duty Superbowl Sunday (as always, since its the first weekend of the month), so I will catch some of it in the breakroom, where they will be partaying in their spare time. Should be lots of good food and dips... No beer though, unless the Canadians have something going on in their orderly room.

What was your reaction at the time? :)

Incidentally, I will be on duty Superbowl Sunday (as always, since its the first weekend of the month), so I will catch some of it in the breakroom, where they will be partaying in their spare time. Should be lots of good food and dips... No beer though, unless the Canadians have something going on in their orderly room.

Canadians?

TDY Canadians or you are TDY to Canada?

Back