Super cool feature for JPP coming around the corner O_O

welllll yeah I am pretty immune to caffeine as well. I drink a ton of caffeine a day my tolerance is high. Buuuut if you ate 3-4 of those things you would definitely feel it.

welllll yeah I am pretty immune to caffeine as well. I drink a ton of caffeine a day my tolerance is high. Buuuut if you ate 3-4 of those things you would definitely feel it.

The largest single dose I've had has been 600mg. Got my heart going for a few minutes but that's it.

It's not here yet... And we won't tell you what it is until I get it here... lol. I'm hoping to do it this weekend, but I have to build a new website for a customer and do EOY paperwork for two non-profits along with my regular job. In order to add this feature I have to do some upgrades on more than one piece of the site.

It's not here yet... And we won't tell you what it is until I get it here... lol. I'm hoping to do it this weekend, but I have to build a new website for a customer and do EOY paperwork for two non-profits along with my regular job. In order to add this feature I have to do some upgrades on more than one piece of the site.

I know, I don't know what it is, I just got the impression from what was said that I might be able to utilize it. Okay, no problem.

Back