Super Tuesday Predictions?

Onceler

Clearly, both Obama & Hillary will win some states, and both will likely have enough to "spin" a victory.

However, I think Obama steals California, gets CT & makes a run at NJ. If he gets those 3 along with the ones he's "supposed" to win, it will be tough for Hillary to spin it....

he is cutting her lead though she's still 4% higher in nationals.
I believe I saw one in cali with her ahead by more.
Hope your right but I think the Clinton's take Cali.

Tuesday will come and go and the world will keep on spinning. But not spinning as fast as the politicians and pundits will be.

he is cutting her lead though she's still 4% higher in nationals.
I believe I saw one in cali with her ahead by more.
Hope your right but I think the Clinton's take Cali.

When did you hear this? He is ahead in nationals for the first time as of this morning I thought.

When did you hear this? He is ahead in nationals for the first time as of this morning I thought.

There are a few different polls going. The polls I have seen - both national & statewide - are actually all over the place. Most either show a tie, or Hillary still holding a good lead.

I feel like Obama has the big mo right now, but it may not be enough. Hoping for an upset, like last night's game (what a friggin' game!)

Oh I saw this

"The two are virtually tied in Monday's survey, which shows the New York senator has lost a comfortable national lead she's held for months over Obama and other rivals.

The survey also shows Arizona Sen. John McCain as the clear Republican front-runner.

Obama, who trounced Clinton in January's South Carolina primary, garnered 49 percent of registered Democrats in Monday's poll, while Clinton trailed by just three points, a gap well within the survey's 4.5 percentage point margin of error. "

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/04/national.poll/index.html

There are a few different polls going. The polls I have seen - both national & statewide - are actually all over the place. Most either show a tie, or Hillary still holding a good lead.

I feel like Obama has the big mo right now, but it may not be enough. Hoping for an upset, like last night's game (what a friggin' game!)

I like this. It adds intrigue to the whole deal. I think I will vote for Obama tomorrow.

Oh, and I loved the game last night. I realize that I hate New England as much as most Bills fans hate the Cowboys. ;)

Oh, and I loved the game last night. I realize that I hate New England as much as most Bills fans hate the Cowboys. ;)

New England's 2nd on my "hated" list, after the Cowboys. I've gotta say, though - after losing a crusher like that, their players handled it with a lot of grace after the game. Mucho respect for them now (though, for the coach who left the field before the game even ended, not so much...)

New England's 2nd on my "hated" list, after the Cowboys. I've gotta say, though - after losing a crusher like that, their players handled it with a lot of grace after the game. Mucho respect for them now (though, for the coach who left the field before the game even ended, not so much...)

Same here. It was like he didn't want the Giants to be able to go into "Victory formation" to run off that last two seconds. What a classy fellow.

See what pro sports does to ya? Makes you hate people that have not done a thing to you.

To me it is not that much different than politics. I pick a horse and root for him. :)

I know, I know......politics are much more important because what the nuts in Washington do or don't do affect a great many lives.....but I still view both sports and politics as being close to the same in a lot of ways.

To me it is not that much different than politics. I pick a horse and root for him. :)

I know, I know......politics are much more important because what the nuts in Washington do or don't do affect a great many lives.....but I still view both sports and politics as being close to the same in a lot of ways.

I agree with you but you know how they say don't discuss religion or politics with friends or people you've just met well sports is definitely not like that. Sports brings together so many people.

I agree with you but you know how they say don't discuss religion or politics with friends or people you've just met well sports is definitely not like that. Sports brings together so many people.

Haha.......unless it is my family when the Cowboys are playing the Redskins......or OSU is playing OU. Then we are definitely a house divided. All in good natured fun though.:)

I guess so but I can't think of any sports player hat has impacted my life one way or the other.

Are you a sports fan at all?

I'm a fan, and love football in particular. I use the term "hate" loosely; I don't really "hate" guys like Romo & Brady, or any of the other players. It's more in good fun....

Back