SuperBowl L predictions

LOL
We've never seen anything like him!

lol what do you expect, these reporters are basically trolls

"so how does it feel to lose the superbowl? I know it can't feel good, but does it feel bad?"

"it must really be upsetting to lose, can you describe how much it sucks to lose right now?"

"why did the broncos get more points than you guys? didn't you want to get more points than the broncos? How come you didn't do that?"

it prob has to sting though for the panthers given how dominant they were this season only to get basically made to be thoroughly cavity searched by the broncos defense.

"so how does it feel to lose the superbowl? I know it can't feel good, but does it feel bad?"

"it must really be upsetting to lose, can you describe how much it sucks to lose right now?"

"why did the broncos get more points than you guys? didn't you want to get more points than the broncos? How come you didn't do that?"

I agree with this so much. I absolutely wanted the Broncos to win but these Carrion Bird reporters would make me get up and leave ... after a game I won. I'm like Cam ... "I don't know what you want me to stay."

not to mention he's contractually obligated to put the time in at these press conferences or he can be fined. So he has to just sit there and take it. He probably was watching the clock before he could get up and go.

I would have been.

Admittedly, he missed some throws (which he admitted) and he should have gone after that fumble but the Denver defense was just too much for them. End of story.

I remember cam used to have great wheels but he couldn't / wouldn't get away from the pressure.
Braggerts often get shown up.

The only thing that could have been better is if he had gotten safetied at the end. As if was, he got clobbered while throwing the ball away, and cried to the ref because he wanting a roughing call.

I agree that the reporters are nothing but trolls who never could make it as athletes. I also agree that it is a pretty shitty thing to have to be interviewed after a loss like that, particularly the biggest loss of your life up to this point.

But..................

Everyone knows that is what the deal is when they sign up. This isn't new. Cam isn't the first QB that had to deal with this. He just won the MVP. He has had detractors all year and now he is just going to fuel their criticism of him. It is particularly telling because of how he acts when he is winning. I have no problem with his celebrations. But, it is easy to be happy go lucky when things are going your way. But your true character is revealed at times like these. Of course he shouldn't be happy. Nobody is suggesting he should. However, he acted classless.

Back