Superbowl Thread

I wouldn't want to be a car parked on the street in Philadelphia tonight.

Or own a car parked on the street in Philadelphia tonight.

Wonder if the riots have started yet....

Great story for Foles. He becomes a nobody back-up for three years, returns to Philly, becomes the starter in relief, and winds-up the SB MVP.

:hand:

Great story for Foles. He becomes a nobody back-up for three years, returns to Philly, becomes the starter in relief, and winds-up the SB MVP.

:hand:

Almost, but not quite as great as the story was for Kurt Warner back in 2000 with the St Louis Rams.

Went from working as a grocery store shelf stocker while playing in the Arena League, to starting QB in the NFL and leading the team to the best record, highest points scored per game and winning the Super Bowl, all after stepping in for the original starting QB who went out for the season.

Amazing story.

Nice to see the QB class of 2012 shine. Luck has been unsuccessful in Indy (GM of the Year Ryan Grigson has since been fired), RGIII is a bust, no one believes in Cousins, Osweiller is a bust, Russell Wilson needs to prove himself after the interception, and I can't remember anyone else. Oh, yeah, Miami was better with Cutler than with Tannehill.

great game all around. I know I'll have to suffer some idiot trolls on the internet, and philly fans are complete gutter trash, but aside from that, what can you say? Brady got 500 yards, we didn't punt the ball once, we got 33 points, and we still lost. What else can we do? Obv our D wasn't that great, but neither was the eagles. Just the way it goes. I would be a lot more heartbroken if it was some flukey bullshit loss like vs. the giants (both times). this game is just basicaly fate. Also I never underestimated the eagles all season. I knew what they were capable of.

great game all around. I know I'll have to suffer some idiot trolls on the internet, and philly fans are complete gutter trash, but aside from that, what can you say? Brady got 500 yards, we didn't punt the ball once, we got 33 points, and we still lost. What else can we do? Obv our D wasn't that great, but neither was the eagles. Just the way it goes. I would be a lot more heartbroken if it was some flukey bullshit loss like vs. the giants (both times). this game is just basicaly fate. Also I never underestimated the eagles all season. I knew what they were capable of.

Basically my thoughts.

It was a great game...and whether heartbroken or full of joy, at the end both teams were exhibiting lots of class...very nice to see...

Nice to see the QB class of 2012 shine. Luck has been unsuccessful in Indy (GM of the Year Ryan Grigson has since been fired), RGIII is a bust, no one believes in Cousins, Osweiller is a bust, Russell Wilson needs to prove himself after the interception, and I can't remember anyone else. Oh, yeah, Miami was better with Cutler than with Tannehill.

lol no

Tannehill is decent. Cutler is fucking awful.

Back