Support Israel? After 8 Years Of Open Borders & Loading Countries With Muslims?!

Lets look at the larger picture, countries loaded with muslims by useful idiots for 8 years illegally and otherwise and now this to turn those muslims against those countries from within = world economic forum attempting to get western civs to become slaves fighting their filthy religious wars for them like we are that stupid and gullible and to do this it is tangible that they sacrifice a few of their own to get the ball rolling.

The terrorists that are hiding behind the skirt of religion to commit horrendous acts is basically no different than the TRUMPTARDS that are doing the very same thing here in the USA.

This is one of the evils of mankind, no matter who is doing it.

So please, let's stop all the hatred, stay focused, and realize who the real enemies are in the world- and let's go straight after them.

Thanks in advance!

gettyimages-1216826643-7a7471378eca479afc63bf097c906fa46bef0dcc-s1200-c85.webp

The terrorists that are hiding behind the skirt of religion to commit horrendous acts is basically no different than the TRUMPTARDS that are doing the very same thing here in the USA.

This is one of the evils of mankind, no matter who is doing it.

So please, let's stop all the hatred, stay focused, and realize who the real enemies are in the world- and let's go straight after them.

Thanks in advance!

Oh really then explain how Trump followers being against illegal invasion makes them the same for starters?

Oh really then explain how Trump followers being against illegal invasion makes them the same for starters?

I already explained the comparison to you Dave! DO you even understand what extreme White Right-Wing evangelism is?

Start there, and then connect the DOTS!

I mean, it only takes about a 3rd grade education to understand this!

It is no assumption that useful idiots have been loading our countries with muslims for the WEF under the guise of the Syrian crisis for 8 years illegally and otherwise. It is no assumption that useful idiots claiming to side with Israel now that countries are loaded with muslims will lead to conflict within those countries. It is no assumption that this is quite obviously a planned set up to get the world to fight their filthy religious Jewish wars for them with years of prepping western civs with WEF / useful idiot rhetoric exposing such. You die for their sick and filthy religious lies and will you still want people to call it an assumption? Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy.

I live in Dearborn, MI. It is 40 percent Arab. They own businesses. They are in politics. They are police and firemen. They serve the armed services. Ask them and they will tell you that they are Americans.

I already explained the comparison to you Dave! DO you even understand what extreme White Right-Wing evangelism is?

Start there, and then connect the DOTS!

I mean, it only takes about a 3rd grade education to understand this!

I am no fan of religion however you appear to equate every Trump supporter as religiously retarded and anyway they weren't the social terrorists behind open orders ... Democrats were ...

I live in Dearborn, MI. It is 40 percent Arab. They own businesses. They are in politics. They are police and firemen. They serve the armed services. Ask them and they will tell you that they are Americans.

Honestly what people say and what they do these days is usually quite opposite, look at the democrats and their social terrorist like agendas for supreme example.

Back