Surviving May 2nd: Even Reds Get The Blues

This is a falsity that Ward Churchill repeated. The small pox infected blankets are a myth projected on a government that did bad enough things to Native Americans that they don't need to be made up as well. It is a strong enough argument to list things that actually happened.

I didn't get it from Ward Churchill. But if the smallpox blankets example is bullshit then I stand corrected. But I have been to the Little Big Horn site and Custer was a sneaky bastard.

Anyway, our early settlers poisoned wells and gave poisoned flour for damper to aboriginals, those are facts and not myths and nothing to be proud of at all.

Anyway indisputable fucked up another thread so I'll leave it at that.

I didn't get it from Ward Churchill. But if the smallpox blankets example is bullshit then I stand corrected. But I have been to the Little Big Horn site and Custer was a sneaky bastard.

Anyway, our early settlers poisoned wells and gave poisoned flour for damper to aboriginals, those are facts and not myths and nothing to be proud of at all.

Anyway indisputable fucked up another thread so I'll leave it at that.
There is more than enough to be embarrassed about without adding in the blankets with smallpox rubbish. The Native Americans were treated poorly indeed.

This particular story gained ground a while back when Churchill was writing his crap in those non-reviewed rags. It only came to light recently among those who were not PhD material in Native American study when Churchill hit the news. This is one of those things that are constantly repeated as sooth, but just isn't true.

There was a brit soldier way back when that mentioned it in a letter, it was not a US thing, nor was it something that was done. They actually didn't do it for fear of infecting their own men.

Here...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NatNews/message/43244

Don't take my word for it.

Last edited:
I already took your word for it. Since it's bullshit if I see it anywhere else I'll remember this and bring it up.

Back