Sweden offers a lesson for U.S. banking bailout

No shit not a person on this board would fork over 10,000 is some billionaire knocked on your door and said. I need it to stay rich,
Waterturd go back and look as some large failures, the economy is not going to tank from any one or 10 of these turdfest called companies.

I am posting a large failure, an immediate precedent to America's current situation.

What was the difference between the crisis in Sweden and the one in Japan that led to the lost decade? Immediate and decisive government action.

I am posting a large failure, an immediate precedent to America's current situation.

What was the difference between the crisis in Sweden and the one in Japan that led to the lost decade? Immediate and decisive government action.

I guess the real question is " who gives a fuck?". we reject fascism.

Who gives a fuck?

10 million Swedes who now enjoy a thriving economy, and 100 million Japanese who are just starting to get back on track after twenty years of stagnation.

Ours will thrive again. With or without the banking class. Don't succumb to and thus perpetuate their fearmongering lunacy.

you cut and paste some horseshit,
Again you don't even make 10,000 a yr how the fuck can you comprehend having it come out of your taxes to pay one of the 497 billionaires deciding this.

you cut and paste some horseshit,
Again you don't even make 10,000 a yr how the fuck can you comprehend having it come out of your taxes to pay one of the 497 billionaires deciding this.

I can safely predict that you will not in the end pay 10,000 in taxes, and you will lose a lot more than 10,000 if no action is taken.

water seriously, what is your major philosophy.
Have you had any business or economics classes.
And what's the most you've made not counting daddy's allowance in a year.
I dam sure know you haven't lost 150,000 in the market already like I have.

water seriously, what is your major philosophy.
Have you had any business or economics classes.
And what's the most you've made not counting daddy's allowance in a year.
I dam sure know you haven't lost 150,000 in the market already like I have.

On the stock market game I have. :)

"Everything will be fine. Let's do nothing and wait for the inevitable correction." - Herbert Hoover, 1930

I don't find that quote anywhere.

The fault was with no one but irresponsible shithead conservative laissez-faire deregulators who now call for a 20's style do-nothing attitude towards the situation.

Told you, he's trolling.

yes I can understand proportions. I always go for the biggest piece of pie. As much as 1/3.

I missed it in the article is they compared debt loads on sweeden and the USA.

Back