Take their guns?

Wanna take their guns?

• Total voters
You know why I have those smileys in my sig? Simply because I remember how creepy and infuriating it always was when Brent used them like that.

It's super-troll like behavior but I care not.

Yeah, I'm sure our leaders (armed with tanks, jets, and nukes) are terrified of our pistols and rifles.

Its funny, in Vietnam, Afganistan and Iraq, insurgent forces without tanks, jets or nukes have confounded the most powerful military forces in the world.

Do a little research about the effectiveness of a sniper against superior forces.

just curious.....

If come December 31st and an even greater devastating terrorist attack happened in L.A., Chicago, and Boston and Bush declared martial law with his congress given powers, deployed Northcom, recalled Afghanistani and Iraqi troops, suspended the constitution, and halted the Jan. 20th inauguration of Barack, how many liberals would want guns then?

ordinary citizens don't need guns

is this opinion or a statement of fact, if a statement of fact, please provide proof

perhaps my son is not an ordinary citizen because he owns his own business and keeps a weapon in his desk against robbery

i keep a weapon in the trunk of my car for use if i am caught in a riot or any other form of civil insurrection or disturbance

Its funny, in Vietnam, Afganistan and Iraq, insurgent forces without tanks, jets or nukes have confounded the most powerful military forces in the world.

Do a little research about the effectiveness of a sniper against superior forces.

LOL.

The armed militias of today aren't defenders of a free society. They are gangs, white nationalists, and libertarians. Basically all the kooks. If even the most oppressive US government was in power and they were all that could "save" us, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be much of a loss.

is this opinion or a statement of fact, if a statement of fact, please provide proof

perhaps my son is not an ordinary citizen because he owns his own business and keeps a weapon in his desk against robbery

i keep a weapon in the trunk of my car for use if i am caught in a riot or any other form of civil insurrection or disturbance

no state thrives from having guns. if you wish to use guns, join the military.

no state thrives from having guns. if you wish to use guns, join the military.

I don't wish to shoot people, wear a uniform or be told what to do all day.

I'll keep my guns and keep fighting for that right to be guaranteed to us all.

Besides, the military version of hunting doesn't leave enough meat for the freezer.

The 2nd amendment is based on an interesting, but very valid dichotomy. As long as the common United States citizen is allowed free choice of firearms, the chances of needing to use them against the government are extremely remote. When the citizen is forbidden firearms, the chance of eventualy needing them against a suppressive government is a practical certainty. All one needs do is read history to know this to be true.

But people, even when aware of history, somehow have the "can't happen to me" belief. It will take getting burned before they'll even admit to smelling smoke.

The 2nd amendment is based on an interesting, but very valid dichotomy. As long as the common United States citizen is allowed free choice of firearms, the chances of needing to use them against the government are extremely remote. When the citizen is forbidden firearms, the chance of eventualy needing them against a suppressive government is a practical certainty. All one needs do is read history to know this to be true.

Germany is the most oppressive government in teh entire worldz?!

Back