TALK OF HILLARY EXIT ENGULFS CAMPAIGNS

I want them to not only stick to a balanced budget, but I want them to begin paying down the debt. It is not right for us to continue to screw the future generations of this country for the sake of our own gratification.

i aint paying it. just going to take out more loans and print more money and pass it along.

I want to....

I want us out of Iraq and I don't want to pay anymore taxes.

experience a chocolate babe(maybe marry again)...pay fewer taxes...kick ass in Iraq and the rest of radical Islam's world...bring our outsourced jobs back...stop Illegal Immigration...enforce our laws on the books without adding more! Just a simple guy here and honest to boot!:D

Forget taxes and debt. Spending is the REAL problem. The government consumption of resources impoverishes future generations whether they do it via debt or current revenues.

Or printing press. The effects on the market are not all equal though. Printing causes malinvestment. Debt soaks up capital and encourages investment in unproductive sectors (e.g., government). The effect of taxes, depend on the method, but currently tend to discourage productive behaviors like work and investment.

Spending is the problem.

You know it would be just about as fun to watch all the non rascist Republicans trying to deal with a black President :D

I wonder would he keep Riceroni ?

Back