"Tampon Tim" probably isn't the insult Republicans think it is

BartenderElite

Verified User
"Period poverty" is really a thing. The idea of mandating free menstruation products in restrooms is something MANY who get that need understand, and truly appreciate.

It's just one more way Republicans say "we hate women." I probably shouldn't let them in on the secret, but they're not appealing to more voters w/ this little nickname they've given him, and are likely alienating even more women than they already have.

Last edited:
"Period poverty" is really a thing. The idea of mandating free menstruation products in restrooms is something MANY who get that need understand, and truly appreciate.

It's just one more way Republicans say "we hate women." I probably shouldn't let them in on the secret, but they're not appealing to more voters w/ this little nickname they've given him, and are likely alienating even more women than they already have.
Anyway what would you know about that being a bartender to the elite. Duh!

Yep. That and the "stolen valor" lies are not helping them at all.

If you have to try this hard to rationalize it, it's an insult.

...It's just one more way Republicans say "we hate women." I probably shouldn't let them in on the secret, but they're not appealing to more voters w/ this little nickname they've given him, and are likely alienating even more women than they already have.
Agreed on all points. MAGAts are hardcore bigots and demonstrate that daily. Pissing off women is not a path to success for them.

Oh, the stolen valor lies influence the morons who were already going to vote for #TRE45ON anyways, but I suspect that they turn off most other ppl, esp. his fellow veterans. What do you think?
Agreed, but there does seem to be a large contingent of elderly, Vietnam-era veterans, mostly those who served their tour and went home, who are angry, paranoid and bigoted MAGAts. The numbers skewed in that direction in 2020 and appear to be shifting away from Trump in 2024. The women vote may prove to be Trump's undoing.

From 2020:
The U.S. electorate is aging: 52% of registered voters are ages 50 and older, up from 41% in 1996. This shift has occurred in both partisan coalitions. More than half of Republican and GOP-leaning voters (56%) are ages 50 and older, up from 39% in 1996. And among Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters, half are 50 and older, up from 41% in 1996.
PP_2020.06.02_party-id_2-01-1.png

Sexual orientation is also strongly associated with partisanship among both men and women.

• Among all registered voters, men tilt to the GOP (52% of men identify with or lean toward the Republican Party, 46% to the Democratic Party).
  • By a similar margin, women tilt Democratic (51% Democratic, 44% Republican, including leaners).
PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_3-01.png

Yep, as we see here everyday. Between Volsrock, pEarl, Toxic, and the other Stooges for Trump they've got the Fiction Factory going full time.
Stretching the truth or exaggerating a bit seems common, but outright lies and fabrications strike me as the behavior of desperate and/or demented people.

Speaking of dementia, Trump called Elon Musk "Leon" last Saturday. He was completely oblivious about the mistake.

Stretching the truth or exaggerating a bit seems common, but outright lies and fabrications strike me as the behavior of desperate and/or demented people.

Speaking of dementia, Trump called Elon Musk "Leon" last Saturday. He was completely oblivious about the mistake.

LMAO. I wonder if he refers to his wife sometimes as "Malaria" or "Melanoma"? :rofl2:

more vote buying. anyone supporting this kind of catering to women is producing the entitled mentality of modern feminism and the destruction of American society.
now, bring on the virtue signaling bullshit of misogyny to hide yourselves from the truth

Back