"Tampon Tim" probably isn't the insult Republicans think it is

more vote buying. anyone supporting this kind of catering to women is producing the entitled mentality of modern feminism and the destruction of American society.
now, bring on the virtue signaling bullshit of misogyny to hide yourselves from the truth
Another post on why I suspect you will end up dying alone, DtM....even if you murder your family first.

"Period poverty" is really a thing. The idea of mandating free menstruation products in restrooms is something MANY who get that need understand, and truly appreciate.

It's just one more way Republicans say "we hate women." I probably shouldn't let them in on the secret, but they're not appealing to more voters w/ this little nickname they've given him, and are likely alienating even more women than they already have.
It's amazing how simple minded you are and how proud you are to let people know about it.

another post on why you're just a trolling moron. you make idiotic claims that are false, yet you delude your liberal mind in to believing it so you can assure yourself that you're right.
Are you saying I claimed to be a Threeper and an Oath-Keeper up to 1/6 and then denied it afterwards, DtM? :ROFLMAO:

deflection. next?
You're free to run from your previous claims and fail to provide evidence in your accusations, DtM. I expect it from you.

At least you're smart enough to realize suing someone for defamation on an anonymous message board is an exercise in futility.

"Period poverty" is really a thing. The idea of mandating free menstruation products in restrooms is something MANY who get that need understand, and truly appreciate.

It's just one more way Republicans say "we hate women." I probably shouldn't let them in on the secret, but they're not appealing to more voters w/ this little nickname they've given him, and are likely alienating even more women than they already have.
The issue is Tampons in BOYS bathrooms moron. You can put as many free tampons in girls bathrooms as you want. As a matter of fact I recommend that you do it.

The issue is Tampons in BOYS bathrooms moron. You can put as many free tampons in girls bathrooms as you want. As a matter of fact I recommend that you do it.

That isn't mandated in the law. Some dude on Fox news said he was forcing tampons into boy's bathrooms and of course the hysteria started - but it's not true.

Still, please feel free to keep using that nickname. Women have gotta love it.

That isn't mandated in the law. Some dude on Fox news said he was forcing tampons into boy's bathrooms and of course the hysteria started - but it's not true.

Still, please feel free to keep using that nickname. Women have gotta love it.
Tucked into a stack of budget bills Gov. Tim Walz of Minnesota signed into law last May was a measure that went largely unnoticed: Public schools would be required to provide free menstrual products to all Sstudents who needed them, beginning in the fourth grade.
So if men , and presumably boys, can get pregnant can they not also menstruate? Are those same "boys" not granted access to boys bathrooms? Would you have them go into the girls bathroom for free tampons when they discover the monthly visitor?

So if men , and presumably boys, can get pregnant can they not also menstruate? Are those same "boys" not granted access to boys bathrooms? Would you have them go into the girls bathroom for free tampons when they discover the monthly visitor?

All students who NEED them. Pretty straightforward.

Hyperventilators gonna hyperventilate.

In the men's room? Moron. :palm:

moron-alert.gif

Agreed, but there does seem to be a large contingent of elderly, Vietnam-era veterans, mostly those who served their tour and went home, who are angry, paranoid and bigoted MAGAts. The numbers skewed in that direction in 2020 and appear to be shifting away from Trump in 2024. The women vote may prove to be Trump's undoing.
Lie, lame and mentally deranged stupidity. :palm:
dumbass-dumb.gif

Back