Taxing the 'Not-So-Rich' Rich

You are so right. We should all just live in the same exact house, with the same paint and the same yards and no one should have more than one and no one should have a Mercedes when a Yugo will do. And we should all go to the same state run college and get the same degree and no one should work any harder than anyone else, and hell if they are going to tax me more for my extra work then i am going to do less.

Good that will open up jobs for others if you do less.

Under President Obama, will home ownership be limited?

Actually when Obama takes over, he's giving each Native American the homes of 10 randomly selected white people

What about automobiles?

White people will no longer be allowed to own automobiles, unless they have written persmission from their Black and Jewish slave owners

Number of children allowed?

As long as your kids are mixed race. No single race children will be allowed. Same goes for marriage.

We know gun ownership will be restricted.

Popular misconception. Hispanics, Asians and Blacks will be required to own guns. Its White people that aren't going to be able to have them.

Bush quote:

"The really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes anyway." —explaining why high taxes on the rich are a failed strategy, Annandale, Va., Aug. 9, 2004

Bush quote:

"The really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes anyway." —explaining why high taxes on the rich are a failed strategy, Annandale, Va., Aug. 9, 2004

Hey Citizen, even though you are richer than me, probably by a lot. I may pay less taxes than you. Yes sir!

HaHa, bend over honkey when Barack takes over.

Back