Taxpayers, hold onto your wallets!

How you would vote.
I've stated I won't vote for McCain and have been consistent with that, so yeah, you've always known how I wouldn't vote. I don't believe that I will be voting on the Presidential portion of the election at all. It would take something truly special for me to go there.

I've stated I won't vote for McCain and have been consistent with that, so yeah, you've always known how I wouldn't vote. I don't believe that I will be voting on the Presidential portion of the election at all. It would take something truly special for me to go there.

Gee maybe she will pull a Sharon Stone and flash her P.

Either way, we can all pretty much bet Damo will be pulling the McCain/Palin lever on election day. It will be between him and God, and he'll deny it to his grave.

Gee maybe she will pull a Sharon Stone and flash her P.

Either way, we can all pretty much bet Damo will be pulling the McCain/Palin lever on election day. It will be between him and God, and he'll deny it to his grave.
Fascinating projection. Nobody who knows me would be able to recognize the person you turn me into during these fascinating representations of your inner core being. If I were voting for McCain I would feel no shame in it, I still wish he had beat Bush in the Primary. I don't think we'd ever have gone to Iraq.

speaking of voting in Colorado, how is the race going that YOUR Udall is in? Our Udall is kicking Pierce's ass, I think NM may have all dems this year.

Fascinating projection. Nobody who knows me would be able to recognize the person you turn me into during these fascinating representations of your inner core being. If I were voting for McCain I would feel no shame in it, I still wish he had beat Bush in the Primary. I don't think we'd ever have gone to Iraq.

You really have to wonder just how disturbed, and disconnected from anything remotely approaching reality, somebody has to be in order to believe that if only John McCain had been President, we wouldn’t be in Iraq.

speaking of voting in Colorado, how is the race going that YOUR Udall is in? Our Udall is kicking Pierce's ass, I think NM may have all dems this year.
I don't know, they don't poll often enough for me to get a good feel of the changes. Schaffer's wife took ill (very not reported) and he was being relatively background for a while. However it appears that the campaign is picking up again, I hope that means his wife is doing well.

Anyway it has been nearly a month since the last poll, but Udall was in the lead then.

You really have to wonder just how disturbed, and disconnected from anything remotely approaching reality, somebody has to be in order to believe that if only John McCain had been President, we wouldn’t be in Iraq.

funny, because many on the left make the same 'I know what would have happened' type assumptions on what would have happened under Gore and Kerry.

:clink:

Didn't damo vote for bush the first time anyway ?

Back