Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!

Pop superstar Taylor Swift endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential candidacy on Tuesday night after the high-stakes debate with former President Donald Trump, calling the Democratic nominee a "steady-handed, gifted leader."

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," Swift said in a post on Instagram to her more than 283 million followers. "I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades."

OIP.KPn4fASKA2T8p5yEX36ipgAAAA

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she worked in the court room as assistant District Attorney of Almeda County San Fransisco for 12 years.

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she served as Attorney General of San Francisco for 9 years

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she served as STATE Attorney General of California for 7 years.

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she served as Senator of California for 4 years.

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she served as Vice President for almost 4 years now.

But I loved, most of all, Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor in tonight's debate!

Because- she prosecuted Donald Trump tonight. She put him on trial- AND PROSECUTED HIM- WHILE MAKING THE CASE FOR HERSELF- while we were enjoying Dinner across AMERICA.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...........WE AREN'T GOING BACK- Not goin' BACK!

NOT NOW! THANK YOU KAMALA!

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she worked in the court room as assistant District Attorney of Almeda County San Fransisco for 12 years.

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she served as Attorney General of San Francisco for 9 years

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she served as STATE Attorney General of California for 7 years.

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she served as Senator of California for 4 years.

I loved Kamala Harris's Court Room Manor when she served as Vice President for almost 4 years now.

Because- she prosecuted Donald Trump tonight. She put him on trial- AND PROSECUTED HIM- WHILE MAKING THE CASE FOR HERSELF- while we were enjoying Dinner across AMERICA.

It's spelt manner not manor, shit for brains.

Back