Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris

For someone who pretends to be a "doctor," you are not very bright. Stop drinking that bleach water in your mop bucket. It's not good for you.

Trump falsely implies Taylor Swift endorses him

"Donald Trump appears to have falsely implied he has Taylor Swift's endorsement, posting fake images on social media of the singer and her fans supporting him.

"The Republican presidential candidate posted the message "I accept!" alongside the images, which were taken from other social media accounts. Many appear to have been created using artificial intelligence."

I actually am not. I hate pop music.
Yep. Couldn't tell you the name of a single one of her songs, but yeah -- according to the Quackter, we're both Taylor Swift groupies. :laugh:

She has a HUGE influence on young people. I expect to see a surge in voter registrations among that age group. It will be interesting to see if Harris gets a bump in the polls, as well. Not because of the Swift endorsement, but due to her debate performance. Your thoughts?

Yep. Couldn't tell you the name of a single one of her songs, but yeah -- according to the Quackter, we're both Taylor Swift groupies. :laugh:

She has a HUGE influence on young people. I expect to see a surge in voter registrations among that age group. It will be interesting to see if Harris gets a bump in the polls, as well. Not because of the Swift endorsement, but due to her debate performance. Your thoughts?
she may get a boost because of both things happened on the same day.
It will be hard to tell what one did more good for her, IMO I think they both did.
Have a nice day

WOW ...thats it Im voting for the Commie
Right. Harris is a "commie" to trumptards because their liar in chief says so.
90% of her fans not old enough to vote!
Right. Swift is in her early 30's and had been a star since her late teens. Who's ass did you pull that statistic out of?

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey. That means nearly half of her millions of fans are likely over 45.

Good point. Remember when the Reichtards were gonna boycott the NFL and bankrupt them because of the #TakeAKnee thing? That didn't work out s o well. lol
Yep, the trumptard cult is triggered when a person of color makes them look like the idiots they are!

Back